The most current release is SAS/STAT 13.2.
NewsWhat's New in SAS/STAT 13.2
SAS/STAT 13.2 includes several new procedures and many enhancements. New procedures provide:
- Fit proportional hazards regression models to interval-censored data. (ICPHREG)
- Perform analysis for spatial point patterns in two dimensions. (SPP)
- Provide weighted generalized estimating equations. (GEE)
Some of the many other enhancements include:
- The FACTOR procedure generates path diagrams.
- The FMM procedure fits multinomial models.
- The IRT procedure generates polychoric correlation matrices, item characteristic curves, and test information curve plots.
- The MCMC procedure supports a categorical distribution in the MODEL, RANDOM, and PRIOR statements.
- The NLMIXED procedure enables you to specify more than one RANDOM statement in order to fit hierarchical nonlinear mixed models.
- The SEQDESIGN procedure enables you to create a ceiling-adjusted design that corresponds to integer-valued sample sizes at the stages for nonsurvival data.
- The LOGISTIC procedure enables you to add or relax constraints on parameters in nominal response and partial proportional odds models.
- The FREQ procedure now provides score confidence limits for the odds ratio and the relative risk.
- The GLMSELECT procedure enables you to apply safe screening and sure independence screening methods to reduce a large number of regressors to a smaller subset from which model selection is performed.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/STAT
- What's New in SAS/STAT 13.2
PDF (1.98MB) | HTML
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide
PDF (518MB) | HTML
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide [SAS/STAT Procedures]
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide [Introductory and Common Chapters]
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide [Examples]
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide: Power and Sample Size Application
PDF (4.26MB) | HTML
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (33.8MB) | HTML
- Documentation for SAS/STAT 13.2 is also available through SAS Help.
- Introduction to Statistical Modeling with SAS/STAT Software
PDF (2.3MB) | HTML
- Shared Concepts and Topics
PDF (4.93MB) | HTML
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (16.8MB) | HTML
- The BCHOICE Procedure
PDF (4.79MB) | HTML
- The GEE Procedure
PDF (3.61MB) | HTML
- The ICLIFETEST Procedure
PDF (3.09MB) | HTML
- The ICPHREG Procedure
PDF (3.82MB) | HTML
- The IRT Procedure
PDF (5.81MB) | HTML
- The SPP Procedure
PDF (8.03MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures, Third Edition
PDF (9.56MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Third Edition
PDF (17.1MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Graph Template Language: User's Guide, Third Edition
PDF (12.8MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide, Third Edition
PDF (28.2MB) | HTML
- SAS/IML Studio 13.2 for SAS/STAT Users
PDF (4.32MB) | HTML
- SAS/IML Studio 13.2: User's Guide
PDF (10.3MB) | HTML
- What's New in SAS/STAT 13.2
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/STAT [HTML]
- SAS/STAT titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- Categorical Data Analysis Using SAS, Third Edition [Purchase book]
- SAS for Mixed Models, Second Edition [Purchase book]
- Statistical Graphics in SAS: An Introduction to the Graph Template Language and the Statistical Graphics Procedures [Purchase book]
- Statistical Programming in SAS [Purchase book]
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition [Purchase book]
- Statistics Papers and Presentations [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Fitting Bayesian Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Models with the MCMC Procedure
- Fitting a Mixture of Exponential Distributions for Patient’s Length of Stay
- Nonparametric Estimation and Comparison of Cumulative Incidence Functions with Competing Risks Data (%CIF Macro)
- Estimating the Standard Deviation of a Variable in a Finite Population
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
- Installation Notes
- System Requirements
- Examples from documentation
These software examples are grouped according to the type of statistical analysis that is being performed. Within each category of statistical analysis, the examples are grouped by the SAS/STAT procedure that is being demonstrated.
- Web examples
These software examples are grouped according to the type of statistical analysis that is being performed. These examples are not included in the SAS/STAT documentation and are available only on the Web.
Air date: November 20, 2014
Air date: October 31, 2014
Air date: September 5, 2014
Air date: June 27, 2014
Air date: January 21, 2014
Air date: Janaury 9, 2014
Air date: January 6, 2013
Air date: December 10, 2013
For more SAS/STAT videos, go to the SAS/STAT Focus Area.
SAS/STAT ForumsShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS/STAT users.
SAS Training PostBlog postings for SAS/STAT users.
The Do Loop: Statistical programming in SAS with an emphasis on SAS/IML programsBlog postings for SAS/STAT users.