SASŪ Integration Technologies
SAS Integration Technologies, in combination with other SAS software and solutions, enables you to make information delivery and decision support a part of the information technology architecture for your enterprise.
SAS Integration Technologies enables you to build a secure client/server infrastructure on which to implement SAS distributed processing solutions. With SAS Integration Technologies, you can integrate SAS with other applications in your enterprise; provide proactive delivery of information from SAS throughout the enterprise; extend the capabilities of SAS to meet your organization's specific needs; and develop your own distributed applications that leverage the analytic and reporting powers of SAS.
The most current release is SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies.
SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies Now Available
SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies includes the following enhancements:
- SAS Stored Processes introduces new features for the STP procedure and the SAS Stored Process Web Application.
- SAS BI Web Services includes an update for RESTful web services.
- SAS Publishing Framework has added support for circular integrity constraints and extended attributes.
- Directory Services includes new TLS_MODE_ON and TLS_MODE_OFF options for the LDAPS_OPEN CALL routine.
- Application messaging provides a new ACTIVEMQ file access method.
- In SAS Foundation Services, the Event Broker Service is no longer available.
SAS 9.3 PDF Now Available
SAS 9.3 Stored Process Examples
This enhanced PDF contains stored process examples along with embedded videos to show both stored process results and also how several clients use stored processes.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Integration Technologies
- What's New in SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies: Overview
PDF (928.5KB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Stored Processes: Developer's Guide, Second Edition
PDF (4.59MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 BI Web Services: Developer's Guide
PDF (1.55MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Publishing Framework: Developer's Guide
PDF (3.1MB) | HTML
- Application Messaging with SAS 9.4, Second Edition
PDF (5.11MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies: Java Client Developer's Guide
PDF (1.2MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies: Windows Client Developer's Guide
PDF (1.77MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Integration Technologies: Directory Services Reference
PDF (1.2MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Foundation Services: Administrator's Guide
PDF (1.3MB) | HTML
- SAS Workflow Studio
- SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide
PDF (2.99MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide
PDF (8.7MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Application Server Administration Guide
PDF (5.61MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide
PDF (9.7MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS Integration Technologies titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS Global Forum 2011 Paper - A SAS Programmer's Guide to Stored Processes [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning path for Platform Administration
- Administration training home page
- Training for SAS Workflow Studio and Workflow Services
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
SAS Stored Processes CommunityThe purpose of this forum is to discuss the development and deployment of stored processes as stand-alone applications or integrated with the SAS Business Intelligence Server.