SASŪ Integration Technologies
About SAS Integration Technologies
SAS Integration Technologies, in combination with other SAS software and solutions, enables you to make information delivery and decision support a part of the information technology architecture for your enterprise.
SAS Integration Technologies enables you to build a secure client/server infrastructure on which to implement SAS distributed processing solutions. With SAS Integration Technologies, you can integrate SAS with other applications in your enterprise; provide proactive delivery of information from SAS throughout the enterprise; extend the capabilities of SAS to meet your organization's specific needs; and develop your own distributed applications that leverage the analytic and reporting powers of SAS.
The most current release is SAS Integration Technologies 9.3.
What's New in SAS 9.3
- SAS 9.3 Stored Processes introduces stored process reports and the STP procedure. A stored process report is a new object type that contains stored process output that is cached. The output can be viewed without re-executing the stored process. PROC STP enables users to execute a stored process from a SAS program. PROC STP can be executed in an interactive, batch, or server SAS session and can even be executed by another stored process.
- For SAS 9.3, as soon as you create a SAS Stored Process, it is available for execution by SAS BI Web Services. You no longer need to use the Deploy as Web Service wizard in SAS Management Console to create new generated Web services. Also, SAS 9.3 BI Web Services supports plain XML and JSON as transport types, in addition to SOAP.
- SAS Integration Technologies provides a new SAS Workspace Server that requires no configuration.
- SAS Publishing Framework provides the ability to publish to Microsoft SharePoint.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Integration Technologies
- What's New in SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies: Overview
PDF (858.11KB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Stored Processes: Developer's Guide
PDF (4.04MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Stored Processes: Examples [PDF] (20.4MB) New! April 2013
- SAS 9.3 BI Web Services: Developer's Guide
PDF (1.48MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Publishing Framework: Developer's Guide
PDF (3.1MB) | HTML
- Application Messaging with SAS 9.3, Second Edition
PDF (1.8MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies: Java Client Developer's Guide
PDF (1.07MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies: Windows Client Developer's Guide
PDF (1.62MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Integration Technologies: Directory Services Reference
PDF (1.03MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Foundation Services: Administrator's Guide
PDF (1.46MB) | HTML
- SAS Workflow Studio
- SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Security Administration Guide
PDF (2.99MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Second Edition
PDF (4.2MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: Application Server Administration Guide
PDF (4.84MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform: System Administration Guide
PDF (3.39MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS Integration Technologies titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Integration Technologies [HTML]
- SAS Global Forum 2011 Paper - A SAS Programmer's Guide to Stored Processes [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
SAS Stored Processes ForumThe purpose of this forum is to discuss the development and deployment of stored processes as stand-alone applications or integrated with the SAS Business Intelligence Server.