SAS/ETS offers a broad array of time series, forecasting and econometric techniques that enable modeling, forecasting and simulation of business processes for improved strategic and tactical planning. It can help you understand the impact that factors such as economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing decisions and marketing activities have on business.
The most current release is SAS/ETS 12.1.
SAS/ETS 12.1 introduces many new estimation features, including Bayesian options, new variable selection methods, a new data access engine, and many enhancements to existing procedures. Highlights include these:
- The QLIM procedure provides Bayesian estimation for many univariate models.
- The PANEL and AUTOREG procedures produce variance-covariance matrices for estimates in the presence of heteroscedasticity and/or autocorrelation of unknown form.
- The AUTOREG and PANEL procedures provide p-values based on accurate high-performance simulation methods for many test statistics.
- The COUNTREG and QLIM procedures now support the greedy search method of variable selection.
- The X12 procedure now includes the SEATS decomposition method.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/ETS
- What's New in SAS/ETS 12.1 [HTML]
- SAS/ETS 12.1 User's Guide
PDF (57.6MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS/ETS 12.1 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 12.1 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- Documentation for SAS/ETS 12.1 is also available through SAS Help.
- Base SAS 9.3 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Second Edition
PDF (13.4MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS 9.3 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide, Third Edition
PDF (5.9MB) | HTML
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis 2 for JMP, Second Edition
PDF (12.9MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (23.1MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/ETS [HTML]
- SAS/ETS titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Plotting Time Series Data
- Computing Marginal Effects for Discrete Dependent Variable Models
- Running a procedure once for each data set, predictor list, or value list stored in a data set
- ODS Graphics, HTML results may add to procedure execution time
Air date: August 24, 2012
Air date: February 17, 2012