SAS/ETS offers a broad array of time series, forecasting, and econometric techniques that enable modeling, forecasting, and simulation of business processes for improved strategic and tactical planning. SAS/ETS can help you understand the impact that factors such as economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing decisions, and marketing activities have on business.
The most current release is SAS/ETS 13.2.
NewsWhat's New in SAS/ETS 13.2
SAS/ETS 13.2 introduces many new estimation features, a new interface engine, and many enhancements to existing procedures. Highlights include the following:
- The new SASEQUAN interface engine enables you to retrieve economic data from the Quandl website.
- The COUNTREG procedure now enables you to perform Bayesian estimation. The procedure is also now multithreaded and enables you to store estimates for later use.
- The QLIM procedure has added an automated algorithm that searches for a good representation of the posterior distribution for Bayesian estimation.
- The SEVERITY procedure now supports CLASS variables and also enables you to save estimates in an item store for scoring observations.
- The PANEL procedure supports a variety of new specification tests.
- The HPCOUNTREG procedure supports fixed- and random-effects models for panel data.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/ETS
- What's New in SAS/ETS 13.2 [HTML]
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide
PDF (156MB) | HTML
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide [SAS/ETS High-Performance Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Interface Engines]
- SAS/STAT 13.2 User's Guide [Examples]
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- SAS/ETS 13.2 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (19.3MB) | HTML
- Documentation for SAS/ETS 13.2 is also available through SAS Help.
- The SASEFRED Interface Engine [HTML]
- The SASEQUAN Interface Engine [HTML]
- The HPCDM Procedure [HTML]
- The QLIM Procedure [HTML]
- The COUNTREG Procedure [HTML]
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures, Third Edition
PDF (9.56MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Third Edition
PDF (17.1MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Graph Template Language: User's Guide, Third Edition
PDF (12.8MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide, Third Edition
PDF (28.2MB) | HTML
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis 2 for JMP, Third Edition
PDF (5.25MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (16.8MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/ETS [HTML]
- SAS/ETS titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS/ETS Papers and Presentations [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning path for Econometrics and Forecasting
- Learning path for Statistical Analysis
- Courses addressing SAS/ETS
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Plotting Time Series Data
- Computing Marginal Effects for Discrete Dependent Variable Models
- Running a procedure once for each data set, predictor list, or value list stored in a data set
- ODS Graphics, HTML results may add to procedure execution time
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
- Installation Notes
- System Requirements
- Examples from documentation
The examples are grouped by the SAS/ETS procedure that is being demonstrated.
- Web examples
These examples are not included in the SAS/ETS documentation and are available only on the Web.
Air date: May 8, 2013, 2013
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: October 30, 2013
Air date: August 24, 2012
Air date: February 17, 2012