SAS/ETS offers a broad array of time series, forecasting, and econometric techniques that enable modeling, forecasting, and simulation of business processes for improved strategic and tactical planning. SAS/ETS can help you understand the impact that factors such as economic and market conditions, customer demographics, pricing decisions, and marketing activities have on business.
The most current release is SAS/ETS 13.1.
NewsWhat's New in SAS/ETS 13.1
SAS/ETS 13.1 introduces many new estimation features, including new experimental procedures, a new interface engine, and many enhancements to existing procedures. Highlights include the following:
- The new HPCDM procedure is an experimental high-performance procedure that estimates a compound distribution model (CDM), which is the distribution of an aggregate loss that you expect to see in a given period of time.
- The new HPCOPULA procedure is a high-performance version of the COPULA procedure, which enables you to simulate realizations of multivariate distributions by using the copula approach.
- The new HPPANEL procedure is a high-performance version of the PANEL procedure, which estimates fixed-effects and random-effects linear panel models.
- The new SASEFRED interface engine enables SAS users to retrieve economic data from the Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED) website.
- The QLIM procedure now allows for Bayesian simulation for all multivariate models that are supported by the procedure.
- Limited dependent variable models (logit/probit, ordered logit/probit, and tobit) with endogenous regressors can be consistently estimated with full information maximum likelihood (FIML) in the QLIM procedure.
- The Conway-Maxwell Poisson model for over- and underdispersed data can be estimated in the COUNTREG procedure.
- The VARMAX procedure supports multivariate GARCH-CCC and GARCH-DCC models and provides substantial speed improvements.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/ETS
- What's New in SAS/ETS 13.1 [HTML]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide
PDF (52.73MB) | HTML
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (3.86MB) | HTML
- Documentation for SAS/ETS 13.1 is also available through SAS Help.
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures, Second Edition
PDF (2.65MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Second Edition
PDF (5.8MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Graph Template Language: User's Guide, Second Edition
PDF (11.42MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide, Second Edition
PDF (21.63MB) | HTML
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis 2 for JMP, Third Edition
PDF (5.26MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (15.0MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/ETS [HTML]
- SAS/ETS titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS/ETS Papers and Presentations [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning path for Econometrics and Forecasting
- Learning path for Statistical Analysis
- Courses addressing SAS/ETS
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Plotting Time Series Data
- Computing Marginal Effects for Discrete Dependent Variable Models
- Running a procedure once for each data set, predictor list, or value list stored in a data set
- ODS Graphics, HTML results may add to procedure execution time
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
- Installation Notes
- System Requirements
- Examples from documentation
The examples are grouped by the SAS/ETS procedure that is being demonstrated.
- Web examples
These examples are not included in the SAS/ETS documentation and are available only on the Web.
Air date: May 8, 2013, 2013
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: October 30, 2013
Air date: August 24, 2012
Air date: February 17, 2012