The most current release is SAS/ETS 13.1.
NewsWhat's New in SAS/ETS 13.1
SAS/ETS 13.1 introduces many new estimation features, including new experimental procedures, a new interface engine, and many enhancements to existing procedures. Highlights include the following:
- The new HPCDM procedure is an experimental high-performance procedure that estimates a compound distribution model (CDM), which is the distribution of an aggregate loss that you expect to see in a given period of time.
- The new HPCOPULA procedure is a high-performance version of the COPULA procedure, which enables you to simulate realizations of multivariate distributions by using the copula approach.
- The new HPPANEL procedure is a high-performance version of the PANEL procedure, which estimates fixed-effects and random-effects linear panel models.
- The new SASEFRED interface engine enables SAS users to retrieve economic data from the Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED) website.
- The QLIM procedure now allows for Bayesian simulation for all multivariate models that are supported by the procedure.
- Limited dependent variable models (logit/probit, ordered logit/probit, and tobit) with endogenous regressors can be consistently estimated with full information maximum likelihood (FIML) in the QLIM procedure.
- The Conway-Maxwell Poisson model for over- and underdispersed data can be estimated in the COUNTREG procedure.
- The VARMAX procedure supports multivariate GARCH-CCC and GARCH-DCC models and provides substantial speed improvements.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/ETS
- What's New in SAS/ETS 13.1 [HTML]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide
PDF (52.73MB) | HTML
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- SAS/ETS 13.1 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (3.86MB) | HTML
- Documentation for SAS/ETS 13.1 is also available through SAS Help.
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures, Second Edition
PDF (2.65MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures, Second Edition
PDF (5.8MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 Graph Template Language: User's Guide, Second Edition
PDF (11.42MB) | HTML
- SAS 9.4 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide, Second Edition
PDF (21.63MB) | HTML
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis 2 for JMP, Third Edition
PDF (5.26MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (15.0MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/ETS [HTML]
- SAS/ETS titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Plotting Time Series Data
- Computing Marginal Effects for Discrete Dependent Variable Models
- Running a procedure once for each data set, predictor list, or value list stored in a data set
- ODS Graphics, HTML results may add to procedure execution time
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: October 30, 2013
Air date: August 24, 2012
Air date: February 17, 2012