The most current release is SAS/ETS 12.3.
SAS/ETS 12.3 is essentially a maintenance release, with the exception that high-performance procedures for use in single-machine mode have been added. The SAS/ETS User's Guide is the same for releases 12.1 and 12.3. See SAS/ETS 12.3 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures for more information about the high-performance procedures.
What's New in SAS/ETS 12.1
SAS/ETS 12.1 introduces many new estimation features, including Bayesian options, new variable selection methods, a new data access engine, and many enhancements to existing procedures. Highlights include these:
- The QLIM procedure provides Bayesian estimation for many univariate models.
- The PANEL and AUTOREG procedures produce variance-covariance matrices for estimates in the presence of heteroscedasticity and/or autocorrelation of unknown form.
- The AUTOREG and PANEL procedures provide p-values based on accurate high-performance simulation methods for many test statistics.
- The COUNTREG and QLIM procedures now support the greedy search method of variable selection.
- The X12 procedure now includes the SEATS decomposition method.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online DocumentationSAS/ETS 12.3 is essentially a maintenance release, with the exception that high-performance procedures for use in single-machine mode have been added. The SAS/ETS 12.3 documentation applies to both SAS/ETS 12.3 and SAS/ETS 12.1.
- Most recent release for SAS/ETS
- What's New in SAS/ETS 12.1 and 12.3 [HTML]
- SAS/ETS 12.3 User's Guide
PDF (57.6MB) | HTML
- SAS/ETS 12.3 User's Guide [SAS/ETS Procedures]
- SAS/ETS 12.3 User's Guide [Example Programs]
- SAS/ETS 12.3 User's Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (57.6MB) | HTML
- Documentation for SAS/ETS 12.3 is also available through SAS Help.
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (13.4MB) | HTML
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: Statistical Procedures
PDF (13.4MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS 9.4 Graph Template Language: User's Guide
PDF (11.42MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS 9.4 ODS Graphics: Procedures Guide
PDF (21.63MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS Econometrics and Time Series Analysis 2 for JMP, Third Edition
PDF (12.9MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Statistical Graphics Using ODS
PDF (15.0MB) | HTML
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/ETS [HTML]
- SAS/ETS titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Plotting Time Series Data
- Computing Marginal Effects for Discrete Dependent Variable Models
- Running a procedure once for each data set, predictor list, or value list stored in a data set
- ODS Graphics, HTML results may add to procedure execution time
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: October 30, 2013
Air date: August 24, 2012
Air date: February 17, 2012