Ready to create models from your data? These resources are a good place to start.
Learn the basics
Get up-to-speed on SAS Enterprise Miner features and functions with these tutorials:
Browse our library of free SAS Enterprise Miner tutorials to learn something new or sharpen your skills.
Learn how to use the open source integration node to run R code in SAS Enterprise Miner to build models.
Expand your SAS Enterprise Miner skill set with next-level tutorials.
SAS Technical Papers
Read technical papers to learn how to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Feature Extraction Methods for Time Series Data in SAS Enterprise Miner
- Incremental Response Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner
Association, Sequence & Link Analysis
- Building Loss Given Default Scorecard Using Weight of Evidence Bins in SAS Enterprise Miner
- Creating Interval Target Scorecards with Credit Scoring for SAS Enterprise Miner
Data Exploration & Visualization
High-Performance Data Mining
Predictive Modeling & Machine Learning
- Best Practices for Machine Learning Applications
- Clustering Techniques to Uncover Relative Pricing Opportunities: Relative Pricing Corridors Using SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Visual Analytics
- Ensemble Modeling: Recent Advances and Applications
- Leveraging Ensemble Models in SAS Enterprise Miner
- An Overview of Machine Learning with SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS Does Data Science: How to Succeed in a Data Science Competition
- Analysis of Unstructured Data: Applications of Text Analytics and Sentiment Mining
- Automatic Detection of Section Membership for SAS Conference Paper Abstract Submissions: A Case Study
- Getting More from the Singular Value Decomposition (SVD): Enhance Your Models with Document, Sentence, and Term Representations
- Temporal Text Mining: A Thematic Exploration of Don Quixote
- Using Boolean Rule Extraction for Taxonomic Text Categorization for Big Data