SASŪ Enterprise Miner
The most current release is SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3.
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3 provides improvements and enhancements to the core user interface, SAS Enterprise Miner Credit Scoring nodes, SAS Enterprise Miner Application nodes, and the SAS Enterprise Miner High Performance Data Mining nodes.
- Enterprise Miner 12.3 includes new pre-built Enterprise Miner data mining process flow diagram templates. The data mining process flow diagram templates serve as examples of analytic data mining modeling approaches for some of the more common specific business problems.
- The Enterprise Miner 12.3 client can now open to directly load a specific data mining project or diagram. The Project Navigator tree now displays the most recently opened projects and process flow diagrams at the top.
- The Enterprise Miner 12.3 Link Analysis node converts relational and transactional data into a data model that can be visualized as a network of effects. The node can detect the linkages between any two variables' levels for relational data and between two items' co-occurrence in transactional data. Multiple centrality measures and community information are provided for users to better understand linkage graphs. The Link Analysis node generates cluster scores from raw data that can be used for data reduction and segmentation. The Link Analysis node also uses weighted confidence statistics to provide "next-best-offer" information to customers.
- The Enterprise Miner 12.3 Reporter node improves image and table displays for upgraded PDF and RTF output. The Reporter node report files are smaller in size, but contain improved graphic displays and provide new graphic output font scaling options.
- The Enterprise Miner 12.3 Impute node now supports imputation of special missing values.
- The Enterprise Miner 12.3 Survival node now supports time-varying covariates, as well as user-specified censor and truncation dates.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Here are our top suggestions for new users of SAS Enterprise Miner:
- Watch a video overview about creating a statistical model.
- Take a training course.
- Work through an end-to-end example of data mining.
- Watch an introductory webinar.
- Request access to the secure documentation site.In the subject field of the SAS Technical Support form, include SAS Enterprise Miner. Provide a site number that is associated with a current license for SAS Enterprise Miner. Only licensed SAS Enterprise Miner customers may receive access.
Free Online Documentation
Reference Help for SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining is provided in the product and on a secure site. The secure site requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Enterprise Miner documentation PDF or SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining documentation PDF in the subject field of the form.
To access any of the secure documentation listed below, see SAS Enterprise Miner Secure documentation
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3
- Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3
PDF(2MB) | HTML
- Example Data for Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3 [ZIP]
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3: Administration and Configuration, Second Edition
PDF(2.4MB) | HTML
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3: Reference Help (Secure Document)
- Help for SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3 is accessible within the product
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3 High-Performance Data Mining
- SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining Node Reference for SAS 9.4 (Secure Document)
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.3: High-Performance Procedures (Secure Document)
- Base SAS 9.4 Procedures Guide: High-Performance Procedures
PDF (2.6MB) | HTML
All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Miner [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Miner titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS
- Credit Risk Scorecards: Developing and Implementing Intelligent Credit Scoring
- CRM Segmentation and Clustering Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Data Preparation for Analytics Using SAS
- Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Introduction to Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Miner [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
Air date: November 14, 2013
Air date: September 19, 2013
- Replacing unwanted numeric values using the HP Transform node
- Rev Up Your RPM's: A Modeling Sampler, Part 1
- Rev Up Your RPM's: A Modeling Sampler, Part 2
- Rev Up Your RPM's: A Modeling Sampler, Part 3
- Profiling Segments
- Profiling a Target Variable Before a Predictive Model
- Imputing Missing Values
- Customer Segmentation Using Enterprise Miner
SAS Enterprise Miner ForumShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Enterprise Miner users.