SASŪ Enterprise Miner
About SAS Enterprise Miner
SAS Enterprise Miner streamlines the data mining process to create highly accurate predictive and descriptive models based on analysis of vast amounts of data from across the enterprise. Forward-thinking organizations today are using SAS data mining software to detect fraud, anticipate resource demands, increase acquisitions and curb customer attrition.
The most current release is SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1.
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 provides improvements to the product's core user interface, as well as updates to the SAS Enterprise Miner Credit Scoring nodes and the SAS Enterprise Miner Application nodes. Updates include:
- The Incremental Response Analysis (Net Lift Modeling) is now production.
- The Time Series Data Mining nodes are now production and support sequence data.
- The Interactive Grouping node user interface has been redesigned to provide improved usability, performance, and computational scalability.
- The Scorecard node processes indeterminate outcome values and enables the selection of specific adverse reason codes to be included in the summary results.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
Reference Help for SAS Enterprise Miner and SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining is provided in the product and on a secure site. The secure site requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Enterprise Miner documentation PDF or SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining documentation PDF in the subject field of the form.
To access any of the secure documentation listed below, see SAS Enterprise Miner Secure Documentation
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1
- What's New in SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 [PDF] (24KB)
- Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1
PDF (1.92MB) | Purchase book
- Example Data for Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 [ZIP]
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1: Administration and Configuration [PDF] (2.17MB)
- Developing Credit Scorecards Using Credit Scoring for SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1
PDF (1.2MB) | Purchase book
- SAS Enterprise Miner 6, 7, and 12: C and Java Score Code Basics [PDF] (659KB)
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 Extension Nodes Developer's Guide
PDF (8.5MB) | HTML
- SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1: Reference Help, Second Edition (Secure Document)
- Help for SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 is accessible within the product
SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 High-Performance
- SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining Node Reference for SAS 9.3, Third Edition (Secure Document)
- Running SAS Enterprise Miner 12.1 High-Performance Procedures in Alongside Mode Using SASHDAT Data (Secure Document)
All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Miner [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Miner titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Analyzing Receiver Operating Characteristic Curves with SAS
- Credit Risk Scorecards: Developing and Implementing Intelligent Credit Scoring
- CRM Segmentation and Clustering Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Data Preparation for Analytics Using SAS
- Decision Trees for Business Intelligence and Data Mining: Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Introduction to Data Mining Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Predictive Modeling with SAS Enterprise Miner: Practical Solutions for Business Applications
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Miner [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Profiling Segments with SAS Enterprise Miner
Air date: June 2011
- Profiling a Target Variable Before a Predictive Model
Air date: June 2011
- Imputing Missing Values
Air date: June 2010
SAS Enterprise Miner ForumShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Enterprise Miner users.