The most current release is SAS/QC 12.3.
NewsSAS/QC 12.3 is essentially a maintenance release. The SAS/QC 12.3 documentation applies to both SAS/QC 12.3 and 12.1.
What's New in SAS/QC 12.1 and 12.3
SAS/QC 12.1 and 12.3 provide updates for multivariate process monitoring and other enhancements.
- The MVPMODEL and MVPMONITOR procedures for multivariate process monitoring are now production.
- The new MVPDIAGNOSE procedure produces contribution plots for multivariate process monitoring.
- The PARETO procedure creates new types of Pareto charts.
- The RELIABILITY procedure adds functionality for post-fit analysis of regression models.
- The RELIABILITY procedure provides additional tests and displays for analysis of recurrent events data.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/QC
- What's New in SAS/QC 12.1 and 12.3 [HTML]
- SAS/QC 12.3 User's Guide
PDF (39MB) | HTML
- Getting Started with the SAS 9.2 ADX Interface for Design of Experiments
PDF (8.38MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- SAS/QC 12.3 Procedures [HTML]
- Documentation for SAS/QC 12.3 is also available through SAS Help.
- Help for the SAS ADX Interface for Design of Experiments is accessible within the product.
- SAS/QC Graphics [HTML]
- The MVPDIAGNOSE Procedure [HTML]
- The MVPMODEL Procedure [HTML]
- The MVPMONITOR Procedure [HTML]
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/QC [HTML]
- SAS/QC titles in online bookstore [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
- Learning path for statistical analysis
- Learning path for business statistics
- Courses addressing SAS/QC
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Fitting Bayesian Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Models with the MCMC Procedure
- Fitting a Mixture of Exponential Distributions for Patientís Length of Stay
- Nonparametric Estimation and Comparison of Cumulative Incidence Functions with Competing Risks Data (%CIF Macro)
- Estimating the Standard Deviation of a Variable in a Finite Population
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
- Installation Notes
- System Requirements
- Examples from documentation
The examples are grouped by the SAS/QC procedure that is being demonstrated.
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: December 19, 2011