SAS/QC software provides a wide range of specialized tools that help you improve products, optimize processes and increase levels of customer satisfaction. It enables organizations to go beyond basic process control to incorporate more advanced statistical analyses for additional insights into processes and product improvements.
The most current release is SAS/QC 12.1.
SAS/QC 12.1 provides updates for multivariate process monitoring and other enhancements.
- The MVPMODEL and MVPMONITOR procedures for multivariate process monitoring are now production.
- The new MVPDIAGNOSE procedure produces contribution plots for multivariate process monitoring.
- The PARETO procedure creates new types of Pareto charts.
- The RELIABILITY procedure adds functionality for post-fit analysis of regression models.
- The RELIABILITY procedure provides additional tests and displays for analysis of recurrent events data.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/QC
- What's New in SAS/QC 12.1 [HTML]
- SAS/QC 12.1 User's Guide
PDF (39MB) | HTML
- Getting Started with the SAS 9.2 ADX Interface for Design of Experiments
PDF (8.38MB) | HTML
- SAS/QC 12.1 Procedures [HTML]
- Documentation for SAS/QC 12.1 is also available through SAS Help.
- Help for the SAS ADX Interface for Design of Experiments is accessible within the product.
- SAS/QC Graphics [HTML]
- The MVPDIAGNOSE Procedure [HTML]
- The MVPMODEL Procedure [HTML]
- The MVPMONITOR Procedure [HTML]
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/QC [HTML]
- SAS/QC titles in online bookstore [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Fitting Bayesian Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Models with the MCMC Procedure
- Fitting a Mixture of Exponential Distributions for Patientís Length of Stay
- Nonparametric Estimation and Comparison of Cumulative Incidence Functions with Competing Risks Data (%CIF Macro)
- Estimating the Standard Deviation of a Variable in a Finite Population
Air date: December 19, 2011