SAS/QC software provides a wide range of specialized tools that help you improve products, optimize processes, and increase levels of customer satisfaction. It enables organizations to go beyond basic process control to incorporate more advanced statistical analyses for additional insights into processes and product improvements.
The most recent release is SAS/QC 14.1.
NewsWhat's New in SAS/QC 14.1
SAS/QC 14.1 includes the following enhancements:
- The new, experimental RAREEVENTS procedure produces control charts for rare events. A rare events chart is better suited than traditional control charts to detecting changes in the frequency of low-probability events. The data that are plotted in a rare events chart represent the times between successive events. Rare events charts have gained acceptance in health care quality improvement applications because of their ease of use and suitability to processes that have low defect rates.
- The ANOM, CUSUM, MACONTROL, and SHEWHART procedures are now capable of producing graphs that you can edit by using the ODS Graphics Editor.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/QC
- What's New in SAS/QC 14.1
- SAS/QC 14.1 User's Guide
PDF | HTML
- SAS/QC 14.1 User's Guide Example Programs
- Getting Started with the SAS 9.2 ADX Interface for Design of Experiments
PDF | HTML
- SAS/QC 14.1 User's Guide SAS/QC Procedures
- Documentation for SAS/QC 14.1 is also available through SAS Help.
- Help for the SAS ADX Interface for Design of Experiments is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/QC [HTML]
- SAS/QC titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS/QC Papers and Presentations [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Fitting Bayesian Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Models with the MCMC Procedure
- Fitting a Mixture of Exponential Distributions for Patientís Length of Stay
- Nonparametric Estimation and Comparison of Cumulative Incidence Functions with Competing Risks Data (%CIF Macro)
- Estimating the Standard Deviation of a Variable in a Finite Population
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
- Installation Notes
- System Requirements
- Examples from documentation
The examples are grouped by the SAS/QC procedure that is being demonstrated.
Air date: January 12, 2016
Air date: September 5, 2014
Air date: December 20, 2013
Air date: November 19, 2013
Air date: December 19, 2011
SAS/QC CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS/QC users.