Find user's guides and other technical documentation for SAS Data Management.
Starting in SAS 9.4, the SAS Data Management Standard offering replaces the SAS Enterprise Data Integration Server offering. This later offering also includes SAS 9.3 and earlier versions of the SAS Data Integration Server offering.
SAS 9.4 Data Management: Overview presents an extended example that shows how SAS data management products work together to solve complicated business problems. The overview covers SAS 9.4 data management architecture, including products for data access, data quality, data management, and data governance.
The SAS Data Management Advanced offering includes all of the products listed below. Asterisks (*) indicate software products that are included only with the SAS Data Management Advanced offering.
- Base SAS and SAS Studio
- SAS Business Data Network*
- DataFlux Authentication Server*
- SAS Business Rules Manager* (optional)
- SAS Data Integration Studio
- SAS Data Management Studio
- DataFlux Data Management Server
- SAS Data Quality Server
- SAS Data Remediation
- SAS Integration Technologies
- SAS Job Monitor
- SAS Lineage*
- SAS Management Console
- SAS Metadata Server and SAS Metadata Bridges
- SAS Quality Knowledge Base for Contact Information or Product Data
- DataFlux Secure
- SAS Task Manager
- SAS Visual Analytics Apps*
- SAS Visual Process Orchestration and Server
- DataFlux Web Studio and Server*
- SAS Workflow Studio