SAS® Activity-Based Management
About SAS Activity-Based Management
SAS Activity-Based Management is an analytic application that determines cost and profitability by modeling business processes as cost flows among accounts. Typical accounts include resource, activity, cost-object, and external unit accounts. Cost flows between accounts are modeled by various kinds of drivers including evenly-assigned, percentage, and calculated drivers. With this solution, organizations can make informed decisions that streamline processes, deliver revenue growth and reduce costs across the organization.
The most current release is SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2.
What’s New in SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2
Enhancements to SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2 include, but are not limited to, the following:
One of the most difficult tasks in maintaining a model is keeping its data accurate and up-to-date. Now you can create Web surveys to solicit data from the people who are directly responsible for the activities and accounts in your model. Data from the surveys is written directly to staging tables that have been exported from the model.
- Set Attributes on Dimension Members
Setting an attribute on a dimension member provides a method of automatically setting the attribute on multiple accounts. Setting an attribute on a dimension member is an indirect method of setting the attribute on all the accounts that share in that dimension member. Because having attributes on accounts is particularly important for generating rule-based drivers, setting attributes on dimension members provides a method of quickly setting those attributes on many accounts.
What’s New in SAS Activity-Based Management 7.11
SAS Activity-Based Management 7.11 now supports the SAS 9.3 Intelligence Platform.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Activity-Based Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS consultant or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Activity-Based Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2
- Release Notes for SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2
- System Requirements
- SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2: Installation, Migration, and Configuration Guide
- Getting Started with SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2, Second Edition
- SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2: User's Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2: Data Administration Guide
- SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2: User's Guide - non-English PDF
- SAS Activity-Based Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Functional issues that are addressed in Hot Fix H77001 for SAS Activity-Based Management 7.2
- Corrections included in Hot Fix F18001 for functional errors in SAS Activity-Based Management
- Corrections included in Hot Fix 71ABM02 for functional errors in SAS Activity-Based Management