ODS DOCUMENT Resources
The ODS document is production in SAS 9 and was preproduction in Release 8.2. With it, you can rerender
ODS output without rerunning procedures. You also have more control over the structure of the output.
- ODS DOCUMENT From Scratch
- This paper was presented at SAS Global Forum in 2012.
- Have It Your Way: Rearrange and
Replay Your Output with ODS DOCUMENT (.pdf) |
- This paper, from SAS Global Forum 2009, illustrates how to capture your output and save it in an ODS
Document store. Then you can create custom folders and a custom folder hierarchy using ODS DOCUMENT
and PROC DOCUMENT in order to rearrange and replay your output.
- ODS DOCUMENT Tip Sheet (.pdf)
- These quick reference guides were popular at SAS Global Forum 2008.
We put the most frequently used information on one sheet of paper.
Print on both sides of legal-sized (8.5 x 14 inches) paper.
- SAS Output Delivery System: User's Guide
- This is the online SAS documentation. Be sure to check the What's New topics.
The developers, testers, and writers that bring you ODS are
very excited about the potential of these new capabilities of the SAS
System. You can send electronic mail to
with your comments.