SAS® Financial Management
SAS Financial Management is a comprehensive solution for enterprise planning, budgeting, consolidation and reporting. It enables allows you to perform instant consolidations, develop more accurate budgets, report and analyze results, understand revenue, costs and profitability, and manage the execution of strategy.
The most current release is SAS Financial Management 5.4.
What's New in SAS Financial Management 5.4
SAS Financial Management 5.4 introduces process management support, data validation, and enhanced data entry and reporting options. The new and enhanced functionality in SAS Financial Management 5.4 includes the following:
- Process Management is a new SAS Financial Management framework that enables administrators and users to:
- define and manage company-specific business processes
- automate key Financial Management tasks
- view the status of processes and tasks, and identify and resolve delays and other problems
- Data Validation rules can be set at a model or formset level to ensure that data is in line with management expectations. Data is validated upon submission of forms, or on demand.
- In reports and data-entry tables, users can now filter, rank, and sort data.
- System filters (now called Visibility Rules) have been re-written to provide additional capabilities. Visibility rules can still be loaded via Data Integration jobs, but can also now be entered at a model or formset level. Additional dimensional relationships can now be specified as well.
- A new Custom Analytics wizard enables users to select and run customized stored processes which can read from, and write to, the SAS Financial Management database.
- Information maps with dynamic hierarchies (updated when the information map or report is opened) are now supported.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Financial Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Financial Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Financial Management 5.4
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Installation and Configuration Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: System Requirements [HTML]
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Formula Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Migration Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Process Administrator's Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: System Administrator's Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Data Administrator's Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Data Model Reference
- SAS Financial Management 5.4: Customization Guide
SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.1
- System Requirements--SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.1 [HTML]
- SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.1: Framework User's Guide
- SAS Financial Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release