SAS® Financial Management
SAS Financial Management is a comprehensive solution for enterprise planning, budgeting, consolidation and reporting. It enables allows you to perform instant consolidations, develop more accurate budgets, report and analyze results, understand revenue, costs and profitability, and manage the execution of strategy.
The most recent release is SAS Financial Management 5.5.
What's New in SAS Financial Management 5.5
SAS Financial Management 5.5 includes functional enhancements, ease-of-use improvements, and performance gains designed to increase efficiency for end-users and administrators. Some highlights include:
- Multiple Auto-Allocation enhancements:
- Ability to re-allocate full tables as well as one or more crossings
- Option to split auto-allocation between live and batch, freeing end-users to work on other tasks
- Performance gains
- Extended partial promotion, allowing administrators to move more individual objects between environments
- Additional reporting options for SAS Financial Management Forecasting
- A new High Availability option for the SAS Financial Management environment
- Multiple performance enhancements around data load, form/report opening, and navigation
In addition, SAS Financial Management 5.5 includes SAS Visual Analytics Administration and Reporting.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Financial Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Financial Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Financial Management 5.5
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: System Requirements HTML
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Installation and Configuration Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Formula Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: User's Guide, Third Edition
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Migration Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Process Administrator's Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: System Administrator's Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Data Administrator's Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Data Model Reference
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Customization Guide
- SAS Financial Management 5.5: Performance Guide
SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.2
- System Requirements--SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.2 HTML
- SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.2: Banking Framework User's Guide
- SAS Capital Planning and Management 2.2: Insurance Framework User's Guide
- SAS Financial Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.