SASŪ Web Report Studio
About SAS Web Report Studio
SAS Web Report Studio is an easy-to-use query and reporting application designed for general business users who want to view, author, share, and explore reports in a Web browser. SAS Web Report Studio helps users make faster, better business decisions while freeing IT staff, minimizing administrative overhead, and maximizing resource usage.
SAS Web Report Studio is part of the SAS software offering, SAS Enterprise BI Server.
Roambi ES for SAS
Roambi ES for SAS enables you to view SAS Web Report Studio 4.3, 4.31, and 4.4 reports as interactive dashboards on the Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, and Apple iPod Touch. Contact your SAS representative to inquire about licenses and minimum requirements for Roambi ES for SAS.
The most current releases are SAS Web Report Studio 4.4 and Roambi ES4 for SAS.
SAS Web Report Studio 4.4 is available. Changes include the following:
- Users can choose which measures in a crosstabulation table should display totals or subtotals.
- The Chrome browser is now supported.
- In SAS 9.4, users can view some SAS Web Report Studio relational reports on mobile devices, with SAS Mobile BI. For more information, see the SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Web Report Studio
- What's New in SAS Web Report Studio 4.4 [HTML]
- SAS Web Report Studio 4.4: User's Guide
PDF (24.3MB) | HTML
- Help for SAS Web Report Studio is accessible within the product
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Web Report Studio [HTML]
- SAS Web Report Studio titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Global Forum 2013
- A Case Study of Tuning an Enterprise Business Intelligence Application in a Multi-OS Environment [PDF]
- Knowing Me, Knowing My UI (ah-haa): Understanding SAS 9.3 and SAS 9.4 Desktop and Web Client Application Usage Within Your Organization [PDF]
- Popular Tips and Tricks to Help You Use SAS Web Report Studio More Efficiently [PDF]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Web Report Studio [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.