SAS® Web Report Studio
About SAS Web Report Studio
SAS Web Report Studio is an easy-to-use query and reporting application designed for general business users who want to view, author, share, and explore reports in a Web browser. SAS Web Report Studio helps users make faster, better business decisions while freeing IT staff, minimizing administrative overhead, and maximizing resource usage.
SAS Web Report Studio is part of the SAS software offering, SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence Server.
Roambi ES for SAS
Roambi ES for SAS enables you to view SAS Web Report Studio 4.3 and 4.31 reports as interactive dashboards on the Apple iPhone, Apple iPad, and Apple iPod Touch. Contact your SAS representative to inquire about licenses and minimum requirements for Roambi ES for SAS.
The most current releases are SAS Web Report Studio 4.31 and Roambi ES4 for SAS.
The second maintenance release of SAS Web Report Studio 4.31 is available. Changes include the following:
- You can conditionally highlight table rows and columns based on a category value or member.
- You can control the number of decimal places for the percent of totals.
- You can customize colors anywhere that you can change a color.
- You can display numbers and dates that are based on your browser’s regional settings.
- In graphs, you can have dual Y-axes with three or more measures.
- A new system option lets the Save dialog box switch to the Save As dialog box when you do not have Write Metadata permissions for the current report or folder.
- SAS Web Report Studio administrators can now create a company preferred folder as a default location for saving reports. This means that you will have Company preferred folder and My folder options, as well as other locations, when you save a report.
- A new system option lets you include standard text when you send the e-mail message.
- You can create a report definition snapshot, which is a customized report that is created from an original SAS Web Report Studio report and then e-mailed to a recipient. Group break information is included in a report definition snapshot.
Because of the many enhancements and new features in SAS 9.3, some SAS 9.2 or SAS 9.1.3 programs and applications that you have migrated to SAS 9.3 might need to be modified. This document describes changes that affect users who are migrating to SAS Web Report Studio 4.31.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Web Report Studio
SAS Web Report Studio 4.31
- What's New in SAS Web Report Studio 4.31 [HTML]
- SAS Web Report Studio 4.31: User's Guide
PDF (23.0MB) | HTML | Purchase book
- Help for SAS Web Report Studio is accessible within the product
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Web Report Studio [HTML]
- SAS Web Report Studio titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Web Report Studio [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release