SASŪ Model Manager
SAS Model Manager is a web-based application application that enables organizations to register, modify, track, score, publish, and report on analytical models developed for SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise BI software products and operational applications. Organizations can organize modeling projects, develop and validate candidate models, assess candidate models for champion model selection, and publish and monitor champion models in a production environment. All model development and model maintenance personnel, including data modelers, validation testers, scoring officers, and analysts can use SAS Model Manager.
The most current release is SAS Model Manager 13.1.
SAS Model Manager 13.1 runs on the second maintenance release for SAS 9.4. The SAS Model Manager Java Client application and the Workflow Console web-based application have been replaced with an integrated web-based application. The SAS Model Manager Client installation is no longer required on a user's desktop. New features and enhancements in this release enable you to perform the following tasks:
- create libraries and register tables in the SAS Metadata Repository
- manage workflows and track workflow tasks
- publish models to Hadoop and SAP HANA
- manage all versions within a project in one place
- schedule recurrent jobs
- retrain models based on the dashboard project status
- specify performance options for using dynamic data sources and generating dashboard reports
- specify additional reporting options
- attach documents and add comments
For more information, see What's New in SAS Model Manager 13.1 in SAS Model Manager: User's Guide.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Model Manager
- What's New in SAS Model Manager 13.1 [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager 13.1: Administrator's Guide
PDF (2.1MB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 13.1: Migration Guide
PDF (837KB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 13.1: User's Guide
PDF (8.46MB) | HTML | Quick Start Tutorial ZIP (2.38MB)
- SAS Model Manager 13.1: Tutorials
PDF (5.44MB) | HTML | ZIP (40.7MB) | ZIP for UNIX CPORT FILES (39.4MB)
- Accessibility Features of SAS Model Manager 13.1 [HTML]
- System Requirements – SAS Model Manager 13.1 (Non-distributed Mode) [HTML]
- System Requirements – SAS Model Manager 13.1 (Distributed Mode) [HTML]
- Help for SAS Model Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Model Manager [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Time Is Precious, So Are Your Models: SAS Provides Solutions to Streamline Deployment [PDF]
- Creating a SAS Model Factory Using In-Database Analytics [PDF]
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Customer Intelligence [PDF]
- Dashboard Reports for Predictive Model Management [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- SAS Model Manager best practice for development, test, and production environments
- Creating the Performance Monitoring reports without any score code