SASŪ Model Manager
SAS Model Manager is a web-based application that enables organizations to register, modify, track, score, publish, and report on analytical models developed for SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise BI software products and operational applications. Organizations can organize modeling projects, develop and validate candidate models, assess candidate models for champion model selection, and publish and monitor champion models in a production environment. All model development and model maintenance personnel, including data modelers, validation testers, scoring officers, and analysts can use SAS Model Manager.
The most recent release is SAS Model Manager 14.1.
SAS Model Manager 14.1 has new features and enhancements that enable you to perform the following tasks:
- access an inventory of all models in the same category view
- add and edit model keywords
- manage model versions
- add multiple user-defined properties to a model at one time
- import generic models at the folder level
- add model dependencies and view the relationships using SAS Lineage
- manage SAS Factory Miner project segments and models
- create model input and output variables from a SAS code file
For more information, see What's New in SAS Model Manager 14.1 in SAS Model Manager: User's Guide.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Model Manager
- What's New in SAS Model Manager 14.1 HTML
- SAS Model Manager 14.1: Administrator's Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 14.1: Migration Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 14.1: User's Guide PDF | HTML | Quick Start Tutorial ZIP
- SAS Model Manager 14.1: Tutorials PDF | HTML | ZIP | ZIP for UNIX CPORT FILES
- Accessibility Features of SAS Model Manager 14.1 HTML
- System Requirements – SAS Model Manager 14.1 HTML
- Help for SAS Model Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Model Manager [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager: An Easy Way for Deploying SAS Analytical Models to Databases and Hadoop
- Time Is Precious, So Are Your Models: SAS Provides Solutions to Streamline Deployment
- Creating a SAS Model Factory Using In-Database Analytics
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Customer Intelligence
- Dashboard Reports for Predictive Model Management
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- SAS Model Manager best practice for development, test, and production environments
- Creating the Performance Monitoring reports without any score code