SAS® Model Manager
The most current release is SAS Model Manager 12.3.
SAS Model Manager 12.3 runs on SAS 9.4. Major themes for this release include the ability to manage projects collaboratively as one control group, to support additional model classes, and to perform more activities from within SAS Model Manager Workflow Console. New features and enhancements in this major release enable you to perform the following tasks:
- create and manage multiple projects in a control group
- monitor performance of champion models for all projects within a control group and publish the models to the SAS Metadata Repository
- schedule performance monitoring tasks
- specify multiple data sources and collection dates when defining performance monitoring tasks
- manage models that are published to a database
- create folders, projects, and versions by using macros
- create and view reports within a workflow activity
- view the process flow diagram for a workflow
In addition, SAS Model Manager 12.3 provides support for these areas:
- SAS Enterprise Miner Random Forest (HPFOREST), as well as the SAS/ETS COUNTREG and SEVERITY models
- multiple SAS application servers when scoring or retraining a model, and monitoring performance of champion and challenger models
For more information, see What's New in SAS Model Manager 12.3 in SAS Model Manager: User's Guide.
Recent Technical Paper: Time Is Precious, So Are Your Models: SAS Provides Solutions to Streamline Deployment
Organizations spend a significant amount of time, often too much, operationalizing models. The more time you can spend on analytics, and the less time on deployment headaches, the better chance you have to address core business challenges. This paper shows you how SAS has accelerated data mining model deployment throughout the analytical life cycle, by providing key integration points across SAS solutions. Whether you built your models using SAS® High-Performance Analytics Server, SAS® Enterprise Miner™, or SAS/STAT®, this paper shows you how to automate the management, publishing, and scoring of models by using SAS® Data Integration Studio, SAS Model Manager, and SAS® Scoring Accelerator. Immediate benefits include reduced data movement, increased productivity of analytic and IT teams, and faster time to results.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Model Manager
- What's New in SAS Model Manager 12.3 [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager 12.3: Administrator's Guide
PDF (2.52MB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.3: Migration Guide
PDF (866KB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.3: User's Guide
PDF (16.3MB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.3: Tutorials
PDF (11.76MB) | HTML | ZIP (85MB) | ZIP for UNIX CPORT FILES (84MB)
- Help for SAS Model Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Model Manager [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Time Is Precious, So Are Your Models: SAS Provides Solutions to Streamline Deployment [PDF]
- Creating a SAS Model Factory Using In-Database Analytics [PDF]
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Customer Intelligence [PDF]
- Dashboard Reports for Predictive Model Management [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- SAS Model Manager best practice for development, test, and production environments
- Creating the Performance Monitoring reports without any score code