SAS® Model Manager
About SAS Model Manager
SAS Model Manager is a client-server application that enables organizations to register, modify, track, score, publish, and report on analytical models developed for SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise BI software products and operational applications. Organizations can organize modeling projects, develop and validate candidate models, assess candidate models for champion model selection, and publish and monitor champion models in a production environment. All model development and model maintenance personnel, including data modelers, validation testers, scoring officers, and analysts can use SAS Model Manager.
The most current release is SAS Model Manager 12.1.
What’s New in SAS Model Manager 12.1
SAS Model Manager 12.1 provides numerous new enhancements. For example, it can:
- Produce performance reports for prediction models
- Create Basel reports (Loss Given Default and Probability of Default)
- Import SAS/STAT linear models and SAS® High-Performance Analytics models
- Score PMML models
- Run Teradata, Greenplum, DB2, or Oracle embedded process score tasks
- Create aggregated reports for champion and challengers
Recent Technical Paper: Creating a SAS Model Factory Using In-Database Analytics
With the ever-increasing number of analytical models required to make fact-based decisions, as well as increasing audit compliance regulations, it is more important than ever that these models be created, monitored, retuned, and deployed as quickly and automatically as possible. This paper, using a case study from a major UK financial organization, shows how organizations can build a model factory efficiently using the latest SAS technology that uses the power of in-database processing. It focuses on how to integrate SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Model Manager, and SAS Data Integration Studio, while leveraging the power of highly performing database appliances such as Teradata and Netezza.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Model Manager
- What's New in SAS Model Manager 12.1 [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager 12.1: Administrator's Guide
PDF (2.3MB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.1: Migration Guide
PDF (802KB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.1: User's Guide
PDF (14MB) | HTML
- SAS Model Manager 12.1: Tutorials
PDF (10.51MB) | HTML | ZIP (80MB) | ZIP for UNIX CPORT FILES (82MB)
- Help for SAS Model Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Model Manager [HTML]
- SAS Model Manager titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Creating a SAS Model Factory Using In-Database Analytics [PDF]
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Customer Intelligence [PDF]
- Dashboard Reports for Predictive Model Management [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- SAS Model Manager best practice for development, test, and production environments
- Creating the Performance Monitoring reports without any score code