SASŪ Business Rules Manager
SAS Business Rules Manager enables you to create business rules, manage business rule vocabularies, develop and test rule flows, deploy rule flow packages, and monitor rule execution. This technology allows consuming applications to deploy business rules for integration and plugs into the different modules of the decision life cycle. It also provides a common platform for rule management and deployment so business rules can be integrated easily with other SAS solutions.
SAS Business Rules Manager is also included as part of SAS Decision Manager.
The most recent release is SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2.
SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2 runs on the fourth maintenance release of SAS 9.4. Major features for this release include the ability to set permissions for top-level folders and the ability to control access to import and export macros. New features and enhancements in this release enable you to perform the following tasks:
- define an administrator role for folders and set permissions on top-level folders
- control the ability to import and export business rules content
- set Read-Only privileges for vocabularies and lookup tables
- set a default application server for testing rule flows
- delete published rule flows
- generate SAS DATA step (DS1) code for rule flows
- use Oracle Database 12c for the SAS Decision Manager database
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
- Most recent release for SAS Business Rules Manager
- What's New in SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2 HTML
- SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2: User's Guide PDF | HTML | Quick Start Tutorial ZIP
- SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2: Administrator's Guide PDF | HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2 HTML
- System Requirements--SAS Business Rules Manager 3.2 HTML
- Help for SAS Business Rules Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Business Rules Manager [HTML]
- Dynamic Decision-Making Web Services Using SAS Stored Processes and SAS Business Rules Manager
- Make Better Decisions with Optimization
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Business Rules Manager software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.