SASŪ Business Rules Manager
SAS Business Rules Manager enables you to create business rules, manage business rule vocabularies, develop and test rule flows, deploy rule flow packages, and monitor rule execution. This technology allows consuming applications to deploy business rules for integration and plugs into the different modules of the decision life cycle. It also provides a common platform for rule management and deployment so business rules can be integrated easily with other SAS solutions.
SAS Business Rules Manager is also included as part of SAS Decision Manager.
The most current release is SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2.
What's New in SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2
SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2 runs on the second maintenance release of SAS 9.4. Major features for this release include the ability to manage versions and support for SAS Workflow. New features and enhancements in this release enable you to perform the following tasks:
- send rule flows through approval workflows and track workflow tasks
- manage versions of rule sets and rule flows
- deploy rule flows as stored processes
- run a wizard to generate and import vocabularies, rule sets, and rule flows from an input data source by using the Decision Tree, Scorecard, Market Basket Analysis, or Recency Frequency Monetary discovery techniques
- execute rule flows inside the databases by using the SAS In-Database Code Accelerator for Teradata and Greenplum
- selectively include rule sets in a rule flow
- save rule flow tests and display the results of previous tests
- display the rules fired for specific output records
- import vocabularies from an input data table, including domain values
- display the terms and lookup tables that are used in a rule set
- see where rule sets are used in rule flows
- search for rule sets by term
- create libraries and register tables in the SAS Metadata Repository
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
- Most recent release for SAS Business Rules Manager
SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2
- What's New in SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2 [HTML]
- SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2: User's Guide
PDF (3MB) | HTML | Quick Start Tutorial ZIP (2.38MB)
- SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2: Administrator's Guide
PDF (1.86MB) | HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Business Rules Manager 2.2 [HTML]
- Help for SAS Business Rules Manager is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Business Rules Manager [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Business Rules Manager software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.