Ready to make the best decision for every customer interaction? These resources are a good place to start.
Browse our library of SAS Event Stream Processing tutorials to learn something new and sharpen your skills.
- Using Connectors and Adapters to Publish and Subscribe
- Filtering Events
- Using Join Windows
- Using SAS Micro Analytic Service Modules
- Using Functional Windows to Monitor Stock Trades
- Notification Window Example: Building a Streaming Performance Monitor
- Notification Window Example: Catching Front Running Traders
- Using SAS Event Stream Processing Studio in the SAS Cloud
- Opening a Project in SAS Event Stream Processing Studio
- Creating a New Project in SAS Event Stream Processing Studio
- Opening a Preloaded Streamviewer Dashboard
- Using SAS Event Stream Processing Studio Projects with Prebuilt Streamviewer Dashboards
- Using SAS Event Stream Processing in a Kubernetes Environment
- Designing and Deploying a Project
- Using Pattern Matching
- Deploying Python Models by Using SAS Micro Analytics Service
- Getting an Analytic Store into an ESP Project
Find quick solutions to problems or conduct routine system maintenance. SAS hot fixes have been tested and are fully supported.