SAS® Data Quality Server
About SAS Data Quality Server
SAS Data Quality Server enables you to cleanse data and execute jobs and services on the Data Management Server from DataFlux (a SAS company) to improve data quality. It is part of a number of SAS software offerings, including SAS Data Quality Solution and SAS Enterprise Data Integration Server,
The most current release is SAS Data Quality Server 9.3.
SAS 9.3 Data Quality Server provides procedures and functions that enable you to administer and run jobs and services on DataFlux® Data Management Platform from DataFlux (a wholly owned subsidiary of SAS Institute Inc.). This release of SAS Data Quality Server also contains language elements specific to data extraction definitions.
SAS 9.3 Data Quality Server includes the following enhancements:
- New functions and procedures that support DataFlux Data Management Server 2.1 and later.
- Deprecation or replacement of legacy functions and procedures to provide a migration path from DataFlux dfPower Studio to DataFlux Data Management Studio. Some utility functions have also been renamed to reflect this.
- Inclusion of functions to enable you to process data using extraction definitions.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Data Quality Server
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Data Quality Server [HTML]
- SAS Data Quality Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Data Quality Server [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
SAS Enterprise Data Management and Integration Forum
Share your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Data Integration Studio and DataFlux users.