SAS® Data Quality Server
The most current release is SAS Data Quality Server 9.4, running with DataFlux Data Management Server 2.4 or later.
What's New in SAS 9.3 Data Quality Server
SAS 9.4 Data Quality Server provides procedures and functions that enable you to administer and run jobs and services on DataFlux Data Management Platform 2.4 and later, available from SAS® DataFlux®.
The name "SAS DataFlux" reflects that SAS has now fully integrated the DataFlux suite of data quality, data integration, data governance, and master data management solutions. Incorporating the DataFlux brand into SAS helps customers build a more integrated information management approach that goes beyond data management and governance to support analytics and decision management.
Some DataFlux products have changed their names to SAS, and others will do so in the future. For example, DataFlux Federation Server is now SAS Federation Server. Instead of being licensed separately, DataFlux products are now being combined into SAS software offerings that include other SAS products as well. Changes in offerings might affect your license renewals.
The SAS integration of DataFlux products has resulted in resource changes that affect SAS Data Quality customers. Listed below are some of the revised resources:
- SAS Support site for both SAS and SAS DataFlux product support and resources. The MyDataFlux Portal is no longer supported.
- SAS Downloads to download SAS DataFlux products, data updates, and Quality Knowledge Bases.
- SAS Documentation and SAS Install Center to find current documentation for both SAS and SAS DataFlux products.
- SAS Administrative Services to manage your account, including how you can contact Contracts Support to obtain or renew a license.
- SAS Technical Support to submit questions or a request for technical support.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Data Quality Server
SAS 9.4 Data Quality Server
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Data Quality Server [HTML]
- SAS Data Quality Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Global Forum 2013
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
SAS Enterprise Data Management and Integration Forum
Share your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Data Integration Studio and DataFlux users.