SAS® Text Miner
SAS Text Miner provides tools that enable you to extract information from a collection of text documents and uncover the themes and concepts that are concealed in them. In addition, you can combine quantitative variables with unstructured text and thereby incorporate text mining with other traditional data mining techniques.
SAS Text Miner is a component of SAS Enterprise Miner. SAS Enterprise Miner must be installed on the same machine.
The most recent release is SAS Text Miner 14.2.
What's New in SAS Text Miner 14.1
SAS Text Miner 14.2 offers performance enhancements when running text mining nodes and viewing results. It also offers improved parsing results.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Text Miner
SAS Text Miner 14.2
- SAS Text Miner 14.2: Reference Help PDF
- System Requirements--SAS Text Miner 14.2 HTML
- System Requirements--SAS Text Miner for Desktop 14.2 HTML
SAS Text Miner 14.2 High-Performance Text Mining
- SAS Text Miner 14.2: High-Performance Procedures
- System Requirements--High-Performance Text Mining 14.2 HTML
SAS Text Miner 14.1
- SAS Text Miner 14.1: Reference Help PDF
SAS Text Miner 14.1 High-Performance Text Mining
- SAS Text Miner 14.1: High-Performance Procedures PDF
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Text Miner [HTML]
- SAS Text Miner titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- Big Data Meets Text Mining [PDF]
- Enabling High-Performance Text Mining Procedures [PDF]
- Processing and Storing Sparse Data in SAS Using SAS Text Miner Procedures [PDF]
- How to Interpret SVD Units in Predictive Models? [PDF]
- Relate, Retain, and Remodel: Creating and Using Context-Sensitive Linguistic Features in Text Mining Models [PDF]
- Automatic Detection of Section Membership for SAS Conference Paper Abstract Submissions: A Case Study [PDF]
- All Technical Papers for SAS Text Miner [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
Air date: April 17, 2014
Air date: August 30, 2013
Air date: October 5, 2012