SAS/GRAPH software creates and delivers accurate, high-impact visuals that enable decision makers to gain a quick understanding of critical business issues.
The most current release is SAS/GRAPH 9.4.
There are many changes and enhancements for SAS/GRAPH 9.4. Highlights include the following:
- The GEOCODE procedure now supports non-U.S. street geocoding. A new import macro program, %GEOBASE2GEOCODE, and an updated version of %TIGER2GEOCODE are available from the SAS Maps Online web site. These macros create lookup data sets in the new format. Starting with the first maintenance release of SAS 9.4, a new variable enables handling of multiple street type abbreviations during street geocoding, and two new variables in the SASHELP.ZIPCODE lookup data set further support city geocoding.
- The map data sets in the MAPSGFK library have been updated.
- The SVG and GIF devices now support animation. In addition, the GIF device now supports RGBA color mode (transparency) and anti-aliasing.
- The new TIFF and TIFFK devices produce TIFF images and support the RGBA and CMYK color modes, respectively.
- The new EMFDUAL device produces graphics file containing both EMF and EMF Plus records. It supports RGBA colors (transparency).
- The new %SHORTCUT autocall macro creates a shortcut device that is linked to the existing Universal Printer of the same name. It can also define a new Universal Printer and shortcut device and link the device to the Universal Printer.
- The Annotate Facility has several enhancements. The IMGPATH variable now accepts a URL location for graphics that are on web pages. The HTML= option enables you to animate text labels that are created with the LABEL function. The %CENTROID macro has been enhanced to return more accurate centroid locations.
- The GKPI procedure now supports user-defined formats.
- The Tile Chart applet supports adding one or more custom menu items to the tile chart pop-up menu.
- The Treeview applet supports assigning multiple drill-down links for each node in the diagram.
- Starting with the first maintenance release of SAS 9.4, the CHORO statement in the GMAP procedure supports a production level of the OSM (OpenStreetMap) option when displaying maps using a JAVA or JAVAIMG device. This is an appearance option that enables you to use the OpenStreetMap (OSM) map as a background map.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/GRAPH
- For information about new features in SAS/GRAPH, see the What's New topic in SAS/GRAPH 9.4: Reference. This topic provides links to the documentation for the new features.
- SAS/GRAPH 9.4: Reference, Second Edition
PDF (50MB) | HTML
- SAS/GRAPH 9.4: Network Visualization Workshop User's Guide
PDF (2.49MB) | HTML
- SAS/GRAPH Procedures [HTML]
- SAS/GRAPH Sample Programs
- Help for SAS/GRAPH 9.4 is accessible within the product. The help for SAS/GRAPH also includes information about Graph N' Go and image capabilities.
Note: Documentation for ODS Graphics, including the Graph Template Language, SG procedures, ODS Graphics Designer, and ODS Graphics Editor, is in Output Delivery System (ODS) and ODS Graphics documentation.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS/GRAPH [HTML]
- SAS/GRAPH titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- The How-to Book for SAS/Graph Software [Purchase book]
- Learning SAS by Example, A Programmer's Guide [Purchase book]
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition [Purchase book]
- Quick Results with SAS/Graph Software [Purchase book]
- SAS Graphics for Java: Examples Using SAS AppDev Studio and the Output Delivery System [Purchase book]
- Saving Time and Money Using SAS [Purchase book]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS/GRAPH [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to Apply IF-THEN-ELSE Logic by Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- How to use code to write log and listing files to disk using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Changing the Output Format with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Converting columns using a custom add-in task in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2