SASŪ BI Dashboard
SAS BI Dashboard enables users to use dashboards to monitor key performance indicators that convey how well an organization is performing. Dashboards include graphics, text, colors, and links. Dashboards are created, maintained, and viewed through an easy-to-use Web-based interface, such as the SAS Information Delivery Portal. All content is displayed in a role-based, secure, customizable, and extensible environment
SAS BI Dashboard is part of the SAS software offering, SASŪ Enterprise BI Server.
The most recent release is SAS BI Dashboard 4.4.
Note: SAS BI Dashboard 4.4 has the same features and enhancements as SAS BI Dashboard 4.3 and 4.31. The primary difference is that SAS BI Dashboard 4.4 runs on SAS 9.4.
What's New for SAS BI Dashboard 4.4, Maintenance 2
The second maintenance release of the SAS BI Dashboard Web client displays the 4.4 M2 version number.
What's New for SAS BI Dashboard 4.31, Maintenance 2
The second maintenance release of the SAS BI Dashboard Web client displays the 4.31 M2 version number. The following new features are available in this release of SAS BI Dashboard:
- You can specify parameters that can be passed to a dashboard when it is opened. These parameters are used to set the initial value of the prompts in the dashboard.
- Certain indicators support the selection of multiple rows or items by the business user. The multiple selection affects how an interaction displays information in a related indicator.
- You can specify default parameter values for any indicator that uses parameters.
- You can add extra information to data tooltips. All data items appear in the data tooltips.
- The software offers a new indicator type called multi-line chart.
- Certain KPI indicator gauge types support custom range color settings.
- You can set a Favorite for a dashboard with prompts that saves the current prompt values that you are using to view the dashboard.
Furthermore, the AS BI Dashboard User's Guide has been updated with information about all of the new features and improvements.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS BI Dashboard
SAS BI Dashboard 4.4
- SAS BI Dashboard 4.4: User's Guide, Second Edition PDF | HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS BI Dashboard 4.4 HTML
- "Administering SAS Business Intelligence Dashboard" in the SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Web Application Administration Guide, Third Edition PDF | HTML
- SAS BI Dashboard 4.4: User's Guide, Second Edition – non-English PDF files
- Help for SAS BI Dashboard 4.4 is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS BI Dashboard [HTML]
- SAS BI Dashboard titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS ConsultingŪ Services on SAS BI Dashboard: Interaction Examples for Dashboard Designers [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
- Learning path for Business Intelligence
- Courses addressing BI Dashboard
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9 Credential
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Drop-down lists in the SAS BI Dashboard Web application are empty
- SAS BI Dashboard 4.3 does not support user-defined formats
- Creating the folder structure used by the SAS BI Dashboard 4.3 samples
- Creating a Stored Process for a Custom Graph Indicator
Air date: July 2012
- Creating a Spark Table
Air date: July 2012
- Establishing Indicator Links
Air date: July 2012