Learn SAS® Studio
Whether you're just getting started or want to add new skills, we offer a variety of free tutorials and other training options.
Are you ready to write and run SAS code through your web browser? Would you like to use predefined tasks to automatically generate SAS code? These resources about SAS Studio are a great place to get started.
Learn the basics.
Learn how to get started with SAS Studio by accessing these tutorials:
Browse our library of free SAS Studio tutorials. Learn something new. Sharpen your skills.
Writing and Running SAS Programs
Using SAS Studio Tasks
- What Are Tasks?
- How to Run a Task
- Creating a Bar Chart Using SAS Studio (Video)
- Two-Sample t Tests Using SAS Studio (Video)
- The Generalized Linear Models Task in SAS Studio (Video)
- Example: Creating a Grouped Listing Report
- Example: One-Way Frequencies of Unit Sales
- Example: Using the Summary Statistics Task