SAS® OnDemand for Academics
SAS OnDemand for Academics provides an online delivery model for teaching and learning statistical analysis, data mining and forecasting. Whether you're an independent learner, a student, or an instructor, you can access SAS software via the cloud free of charge.
- Everyone has access to SAS OnDemand for Academics: SAS Studio for learning purposes, just follow the steps in the "Independent Learners" section of the Getting Started tab.
- If you are a student and your instructor has already registered your class with SAS OnDemand for Academics, you should have received a enrollment link from your instructor. After you have the link, you can follow the steps in the "Students" section of the Getting Started tab to register and access the software.
- If you are an instructor, you can explore the variety of options that you have for teaching with SAS software. If you select SAS OnDemand for Academics for your course, follow the steps in the "Instructors" section of the Getting Started tab to register and create your course.
Already a user? Visit the Control Center to access your account.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Choose your learning path:
Already a user? Access your account at the SAS OnDemand for Academics Control Center.
Step 1: Register and Upload Your Data
Visit the registration application to register and get access to SAS Studio.
Use these resources to learn how to register with SAS OnDemand for Academics and how to upload your data:
Step 2: Write Your SAS Programs
You can learn how to write SAS programming code in your SAS OnDemand for Academics: SAS Studio environment using this free training:
Step 1: Obtain Your Course Information from the Instructor
When your course is ready, your instructor will e-mail you an enrollment link and tell you which SAS software that you will use in the course.
Step 2: Register and Install Your SAS Software
Follow the instructions for registering and accessing SAS Software in the e-mail sent by your instructor. For more information, see the following documentation for the specific SAS software that will be used in the course:
Quick Start Documents
Step 1: Register and Create Your Course
Use the following resources to learn how to register, upload your course data, create a course, and invite students to your course:
- Register and Log In using SAS Studio
- Register Your Course
- Upload Your Course Data
- Invite Students to Your Course
Quick Start Documents
Step 2: Let Students Know About Free Training
Free Online Documentation
SAS Analytics U CommunityJoin our online community to access additional resources for teaching, learning and research.