SAS/FSP provides a convenient, interactive text-based facility for data entry, editing, and retrieval. Using SAS/FSP software you can:
- browse and edit the contents of SAS data sets
- enter data into existing SAS data sets
- create new SAS data sets
- browse and edit SAS data views created with SAS/ACCESS software
- browse SAS data views created with the SQL procedure in Base SAS software
- create, edit, and print form letters and reports
- build and customize end-user applications.
The most recent release is SAS/FSP 9.4.
FSEDIT is a text-based, data-entry interface within the SAS/FSP® product. The FSEDIT display screen can be customized to enable you to personalize the layout and to reposition the data-entry fields on the screen display. In order to enhance the data-entry interface that you are designing, you can modify the colors for different elements of the FSEDIT screen.
This sample provides details for modifying the text color for the two areas of an FSEDIT screen.
- field labels and informational text
- data-entry fields
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS/FSP
- SAS/FSP 9.4 Procedures Guide, Second Edition PDF | HTML
- Guide to SAS/AF Applications Development PDF | HTML
- SAS/FSP Procedures HTML
- Help for SAS/FSP is accessible within the product.
- SAS/AF 9.4 Procedure Guide, Second Edition PDF | HTML
- SAS Component Language 9.4: Reference, Third Edition PDF | HTML
- SAS/FSP titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS/FSP [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS/FSP software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.