SASŪ Forecast Server and SASŪ Forecast Studio
SAS Forecast Server is a client-server application that enables organizations to plan more effectively for the future by generating large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically.
SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the SAS Forecast Server Procedures.
The most recent release is SAS Forecast Server 14.2.
NewsSAS Forecast Server 14.2 runs on the fourth maintenance release for SAS 9.4.
Here are some of the new features and enhancements in this release:
- Count Series Analysis and Forecasting
- PROC TIMESERIES - COUNT statement
- PROC TIMEDATA - TSA package
- Automatic Singular Spectrum Analysis and Forecasting
- PROC TIMESERIES - SSA statement
- Time-Frequency Analysis (TFA package)-PROC TIMEDATA
- Time Series Analysis (TSA package)- PROC TIMEDATA
- State-Space Models (SSM) Enhancements
- PROC SSM
- DEPLAG statement is production now.
- Two new experimental options on the PROC statement:
- SPARSEZ option enables exploitation of sparseness in the Z vectors of an SSM.
- BREAKPEAKS option results in an alternate form of the break summary tables to be printed when the CHECKBREAK option is used in the STATE or TREND statements, or the MAXSHOCK option is used in the OUTPUT statement.
Business Forecasting: Practical Problems and Solutions
This book from John Wiley Press compiles some of the field's important and influential literature into a single, comprehensive reference for forecast modeling and process improvement. Its coverage includes often-overlooked issues at the forefront of research, such as uncertainty, randomness, and forecastability, as well as emerging areas like data mining for forecasting and forecast value added.Read more.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release SAS Forecast Server
SAS Forecast Server 14.2
- SAS Forecast Server 14.2: Administrator's Guide PDF
- SAS Forecast Server 14.2: Migration Guide PDF
- System Requirements--SAS Forecast Server 14.2 HTML
- Help for the SAS Forecast Server Plug-in for SAS Management Console is available within SAS Management Console.
SAS Forecast Studio 14.2
- SAS Forecast Studio 14.2: User's Guide PDF
- Help for SAS Forecast Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Time Series Studio 14.2
- SAS Time Series Studio 14.2: Administrator's Guide PDF
- SAS Time Series Studio 14.2: User's Guide PDF
- Help for SAS Time Series Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Forecast Server Procedures 14.2
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Forecast Server [HTML]
- SAS Forecast Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Running SAS Forecast Server projects that are created with the FSCREATE macro and RUN=N0
- An exception error occurs when you deploy sample reports in SAS Forecast Server
- Installation Notes
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
Air date: July 26, 2013
Air date: December 18, 2012
Air date: December 18, 2012
SAS Forecasting and Econometrics CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.