SASŪ Forecast Server
SAS Forecast Server is a client-server application that enables organizations to plan more effectively for the future by generating large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically.
SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the SAS Forecast Server Procedures.
The most current release is SAS Forecast Server 13.2.
SAS Forecast Server 13.2 is now available
SAS Forecast Server 13.2 shipped in August 2014. Because forecasting is input- and output- bound, the strategy of combining SAS Forecast Server with either SAS/CONNECT or SAS Grid Manager is appropriate in almost all ultra-large scale forecasting environments. For more information, contact your SAS account representative.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release SAS Forecast Server
The documentation for SAS Forecast Server, SAS Time Series Studio, and SAS High-Performance Forecasting is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Forecast Server, SAS Time Series Studio, and SAS High-Performance Forecasting in the subject field of the form.
To access any of the secure documentation listed below, see SAS Forecast Server .
SAS Forecast Server 13.2
- SAS Forecast Server 13.2: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Forecast Server 13.2: Migration Guide
- Help for the SAS Forecast Server Plug-in for SAS Management Console is available within SAS Management Console.
SAS Forecast Studio 13.2
- SAS Forecast Studio 13.2: User's Guide Updated 18SEPT2014
- Help for SAS Forecast Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Time Series Studio 13.2
- SAS Time Series Studio 13.2: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Time Series Studio 13.2: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Time Series Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Forecast Server Procedures 13.2
- SAS Forecast Server Procedures 13.2: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Forecast Server [HTML]
- SAS Forecast Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Running SAS Forecast Server projects that are created with the FSCREATE macro and RUN=N0
- An exception error occurs when you deploy sample reports in SAS Forecast Server
- Installation Notes
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
SAS Forecast Server ForumShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.