SASŪ Forecast Server
SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the SAS Forecast Server Procedures.
The most current release is SAS Forecast Server 13.1.
SAS Forecast Server 13.1 is available in December 2013
SAS Forecast Server 13.1 runs on the first maintenance release of SAS 9.4. SAS Forecast Server is now integrated with SAS Time Series Studio, which is production software. SAS Time Series Studio enables you analyze and structure your time-stamped data. You can export data from SAS Time Series Studio and import it into SAS Forecast Studio.
SAS Forecast Server 13.1 supports integrated Windows authentication, support for clustered metadata servers, and support for clustered middle-tier servers.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release SAS Forecast Server
SAS Forecast Server 13.1
- SAS Forecast Server 13.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Forecast Server 13.1: Migration Guide
- Help for the SAS Forecast Server Plug-in for SAS Management Console is available within SAS Management Console.
SAS Forecast Studio 13.1
- SAS Forecast Studio 13.1: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Forecast Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Time Series Studio 13.1
- SAS Time Series Studio 13.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Time Series Studio 13.1: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Time Series Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Forecast Server Procedures 13.1
- SAS Forecast Server Procedures 13.1: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Forecast Server [HTML]
- SAS Forecast Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Running SAS Forecast Server projects that are created with the FSCREATE macro and RUN=N0
- An exception error occurs when you deploy sample reports in SAS Forecast Server
- Installation Notes
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
SAS Forecast Server ForumShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.