SASŪ Forecast Server and SASŪ Forecast Studio
SAS Forecast Server is a client-server application that enables organizations to plan more effectively for the future by generating large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically.
SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the SAS Forecast Server Procedures.
The most recent release is SAS Forecast Server 14.1.
This paper shows how to write plug-ins to extend the capabilities of SAS Forecast Server. It shows how to use Lua as the interface between SAS Forecast Server Client and the plug-ins, and gives code examples for both a segmentation strategy and a modeling strategy plug-in.
SAS Forecast Server 14.1 is now available
SAS Forecast Server 14.1 runs on the third maintenance release for SAS 9.4. This release includes the new SAS Forecast Server Client, which is a web-based interface that you can use to segment your time series data, create forecasts, and track the accuracy of your forecasts. With SAS Forecast Server Client, you have the option of writing custom code to segment and model your time series.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release SAS Forecast Server
The documentation for SAS Forecast Server, SAS Time Series Studio, and SAS High-Performance Forecasting is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Forecast Server, SAS Time Series Studio, and SAS High-Performance Forecasting in the subject field of the form.
To access any of the secure documentation listed below, see SAS Forecast Server .
SAS Forecast Server 14.1
- SAS Forecast Server 14.1: Administrator's Guide, Second Edition Updated 17NOV2015
- SAS Forecast Server 14.1: Migration Guide
- Help for the SAS Forecast Server Plug-in for SAS Management Console is available within SAS Management Console.
SAS Forecast Studio 14.1
- SAS Forecast Studio 14.1: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Forecast Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Forecast Server Client 14.1
- SAS Forecast Server Client 14.1: User's Guide
SAS Time Series Studio 14.1
- SAS Time Series Studio 14.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Time Series Studio 14.1: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Time Series Studio is accessible within the product.
SAS Forecast Server Procedures 14.1
- SAS Forecast Server Procedures 14.1: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Forecast Server [HTML]
- SAS Forecast Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- Extending SAS Forecast Server Client: How To Write Plug-ins
- Looking Inside SAS Forecast Studio
- SAS Forecast Server Fact Sheet
- SAS Forecasting for Desktop
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- Running SAS Forecast Server projects that are created with the FSCREATE macro and RUN=N0
- An exception error occurs when you deploy sample reports in SAS Forecast Server
- Installation Notes
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
Air date:August 12, 2015
Air date: July 26, 2013
Air date: December 18, 2012
Air date: December 18, 2012
SAS Forecasting and Econometrics CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.