SASŪ Forecast Server
About SAS Forecast Server
SAS Forecast Server is a client-server application that enables organizations to plan more effectively for the future by generating large quantities of high-quality forecasts quickly and automatically.
SAS Forecast Studio is the client component that provides a graphical interface to the high-performance forecasting procedures developed for the SAS High-Performance Forecasting software.
The most current release is SAS Forecast Server 12.1.
What's New in SAS Forecast Server 12.1
SAS Forecast Server 12.1 updates SASŪ Forecast Studio, adds computational features, and provides these clients:
- SASŪ Time Series Studio enables users to interactively explore, analyze, and structure time series data from several hierarchical and frequency perspectives.
- SASŪ Forecast Project Manager enables users to perform administrative tasks for managing SAS Forecast Studio projects.
- The HPFENGINE procedure supports LOESS overlays in the error series ODS plots.
- The HPFARIMASPEC procedure includes a change to enable conformant differencing for input variables.
- The new HPFREPOSITORY procedure (experimental) enables users to efficiently query both model and score repository catalogs in order to generate various types of ODS reports.
- New Time Series Studio user interface (experimental) facilitates time series exploration and segmentation prior to forecasting.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release SAS Forecast Server
The documentation for SAS Forecast Server is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Forecast Server in the subject field of the form.
To access any of the secure documentation listed below, see SAS Forecast Server .
SAS Forecast Server 12.1
- SAS Forecast Server 12.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Forecast Server 12.1: Migration Guide
- SAS Forecast Studio 12.1: User's Guide
- Help for SAS Forecast Studio is accessible within the product.
- Help for the SAS Forecast Server Plug-in for SAS Management Console is available within SAS Management Console.
- SAS Time Series Studio 12.1: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Forecast Server [HTML]
- SAS Forecast Server titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Running SAS Forecast Server projects that are created with the FSCREATE macro and RUN=N0
- An exception error occurs when you deploy sample reports in SAS Forecast Server
- Installation Notes
- Usage Notes
- Problem Notes
SAS Forecast Server ForumShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Forecast Server users.