SASŪ Contextual Analysis
SAS Contextual Analysis is a web-based text analytics application that uses contextual analysis to provide a comprehensive solution to the challenge of distinguishing and categorizing textual data. The application combines aspects of the power of SAS Text Miner and the capabilities of SAS Enterprise Content Categorization into a single user interface.
Using SAS Contextual Analysis, you can build models (based on training documents) that you can use to automatically analyze and categorize a set of documents. You can customize these models in order to realize the value of your text-based data.
SAS Contextual Analysis enables you to:
- identify key textual data in your document collections and categorize those data
- build concept models
- create and test custom category rules
- remove insignificant textual data
Using SAS Visual Analytics, you can explore your scored data output interactively.
The most current release is SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1.
SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Thirteen project languages (including English) are supported.
- You can apply custom sentiment models to project data and enable or disable sentiment analysis for a project.
- During project creation, you can include or exclude all or some of the predefined concepts.
- You can view document matches for terms and concepts.
- The category rule builder adds a tree view.
- You can access enhanced help for concept and category rule creation syntax directly from the interface.
- You can interactively test rules for concepts and categories.
- You can specify priority and case-sensitivity in concepts.
- You can specify the number of topics to generate and the desired term density for topics.
- Rules are generated using the HPBOOLRULE procedure.
- Concepts can be referenced from within categories.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Contextual Analysis
The documentation for SAS Contextual Analysis is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Contextual Analysis in the subject field of the form.
SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1
- SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1: Accessibility
- SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Contextual Analysis 14.1: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Contextual Analysis [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Contextual Analysis software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
Text and Content Analytics CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Text Miner users.