SASŪ Contextual Analysis
SAS Contextual Analysis is a web-based text analytics application that uses contextual analysis to provide a comprehensive solution to the challenge of distinguishing and categorizing textual data. The application combines aspects of the power of SAS Text Miner and the capabilities of SAS Enterprise Content Categorization into a single user interface.
Using SAS Contextual Analysis, you can build models (based on training documents) that you can use to automatically analyze and categorize a set of documents. You can customize these models in order to realize the value of your text-based data.
SAS Contextual Analysis enables you to:
- identify key textual data in your document collections and categorize those data
- build concept models
- create and test custom category rules
- remove insignificant textual data
Using SAS Visual Analytics, you can explore your scored data output interactively.
The most recent release is SAS Contextual Analysis 14.2.
SAS Contextual Analysis 14.2 includes the following new and enhanced features:
- Additional language support.
- Compressed data sets are now created.
- Concepts score code now includes canonical forms (full forms).
- Category score code now includes option to remove subcategories.
- Documentation enhancements that list predefined concept priority values.
- You can now work with SAS Contextual Analysis scoring models in Hadoop.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Contextual Analysis
SAS Contextual Analysis 14.2
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Contextual Analysis [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Contextual Analysis software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
Text and Content Analytics CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Text Miner users.