SASŪ Contextual Analysis
SAS Contextual Analysis is a web-based categorization application that combines aspects of the power of SAS Text Miner and components of SAS Enterprise Content Categorization into a single user interface. Using SAS Contextual Analysis, you can build classification models that can automatically categorize a set of input documents. You have the option of modifying the text model to suit your context and current needs.
SAS Contextual Analysis enables you to identify key textual topics in your document collections, automatically generate Boolean linguistic rules, refine the model and use it to categorize documents in order to realize the value of your text-based data.
SAS Contextual Analysis is fully integrated with the SAS Visual Analytics, enabling you to include text data in your analysis. SAS Visual Analytics is the best way to explore and report on the structured output from SAS Contextual Analysis. Using SAS Visual Analytics, you can refine text models interactively.
The most current release is SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2.
SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2 includes many new features, including the following:
- You can now import SAS Enterprise Content Categorization projects.
- The enhanced interface in SAS Contextual Analysis enables you to easily edit project data and view matches within documents.
- You can now create your own custom concepts for analysis.
- A sentiment score is now provided for each document that contains a topic or is selected for a category.
- You can view score code for sentiment, concepts, and categories, and download it for your use in scoring other documents.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Contextual Analysis
The documentation for SAS Contextual Analysis is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Contextual Analysis in the subject field of the form.
SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2
- SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2: Accessibility
- SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Contextual Analysis 13.2: User's Guide
SAS Contextual Analysis 12.3
- SAS Contextual Analysis 12.3: User's Guide
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Contextual Analysis [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Contextual Analysis software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
Text and Content AnalyticsShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Text Miner users.