SASŪ Data Surveyors
About SAS Data Surveyors
SAS Data Surveyors are a group of products that enable SAS to integrate with enterprise applications that have specified data formats, metadata, and security requirements, such as
- Clickstream Data (Web data)
- Oracle Enterprise Business Suite, SalesForce.com, and Siebel through Composite Software.
SAS Data Surveyors include specialized transformations and use API that enable access to metadata and data, as well as enabling the complex handling of the specialized applications and formats. SAS Data Surveyors enable you to extract, search, navigate, and understand complex enterprise application data structures. Enterprise application data can then be integrated with other data sources, and analyzed or used in conjunction with SAS solutions.
The most current release is SAS Data Surveyors 9.3.
SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data is part of the Customer Intelligence suite of solutions and integrates with the SAS Web Analytics, SAS Marketing Automation, SAS Digital Marketing, and SAS Real-Time Decision Manager products. In the SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data 2.2 release, SAS Page Tag functionality has been enhanced to include the ability to track
- user responses to web content that is dynamically driven by SAS Real-time Decision Manager
- different loads of the same page by the same user
- HTML Tag, ID, and Name attributes
- Internal search result counts
In the SAS 9.3 release, the SAS Data Surveyor for PeopleSoft is no longer available. This SAS Data Surveyor continues to be supported on SAS 9.2 systems.
Free Online Documentation
SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data 2.2
- SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data 2.2: User's Guide
PDF (1.79MB) | HTML
- Help for SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data is accessible within the product.
SAS Data Surveyor for SAP 4.4
Although SAS Data Surveyor for SAP is enhanced in SAS 9.3, SAP data is not accessed through Composite Software.
- SAS Data Surveyor for SAP [HTML]
- Help for SAS Data Surveyor for SAP is accessible within the product.
SAS Data Surveyor for SAP uses SAS/ACCESS Interface to R/3 for communication with SAP systems. For information about SAS/ACCESS Interface to R/3, see the following:
All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Data Surveyors [HTML]
- SAS Data Surveyor for Clickstream Data titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- SAS Data Surveyor for SAP titles in online bookstore [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Data Surveyor Software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release