SASŪ Social Network Analysis
About SAS Social Network Analysis
SAS Social Network Analysis uses SAS to help institutions detect and prevent fraud. By combining network detection and visualization algorithms with the ability to mine massive amounts of data, this product helps to reveal previously undetected relationships. Investigators use this web-based interface to examine suspicious activity and network relationships.
SAS Financial Crimes Monitor
The SAS Financial Crimes Monitor, a web-based interface, is used to manage the scenarios that apply business rules, data mining models, and anomaly detection to data in order to generate alerts.
The most current release is SAS Social Network Analysis 3.1.
What's New in the SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1
The SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1, including the SAS Financial Crimes Monitor 3.1 (administrator interface), has a number of new features, including the following items:
- Updates to the social network analysis investigator interface:
- new look and updated technology
- usability enhancements
- expanded printing capability
- user configurable preferences
- accessibility compliance testing
- Expanded development and configuration features for analysts, administrators, and installers:
- plug-in expansion capability
- network highlighting
- customizable collection of network symbols
- data-driven queries
- database table population for interface customization
- interface-enabled job calendar
- audit report service integration
- streamlined installation and configuration process
- installation package validation kits
In addition, in the first maintenance release of the SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1, including the SAS Financial Crimes Monitor 3.1, the following new or enhanced features are available:
- customizable text for network symbols
- specification of map service to use with the network diagram
- enhanced management functions for network nodes
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The SAS Social Network Analysis Server documentation is available through the secure website only. You can obtain access to this site by contacting your SAS Professional Services representative.
SAS Social Network Analysis 3.1 (including the SAS Financial Crimes Monitor)
- SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1: Installation and Configuration Guide, Second Edition
Includes installation and configuration information for the SAS Financial Crimes Monitor.
- SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1: Administration Guide, Second Edition
Includes administration information for the SAS Financial Crimes Monitor.
- SAS Social Network Analysis Server 3.1: Investigator Guide, Second Edition
- SAS 12.2 OPTGRAPH Procedure: Graph Algorithms and Network Analysis
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release