SAS Studio is a developmental web application for SAS that you access through your web browser. With SAS Studio, you can access your data files, libraries, and existing programs, and you can write new programs. You can also use the predefined tasks in SAS Studio to generate SAS code for you. When you run a program or task, SAS Studio processes the SAS code on a SAS server. The SAS server can be a server in a cloud environment, a server in your local environment, or SAS installed on your local machine. After the code is processed, the results are returned to SAS Studio in your browser. You can also use SAS ODS Graphics Designer and SAS ODS Graphics Editor in SAS Studio.
The most current release is SAS Studio 3.4.
NewsSAS Studio 3.4 is now available
SAS Studio 3.4 includes an import data tool that enables you to easily import your data from Microsoft Excel, delimited files (such as CVS), and other file types into SAS Studio. For server environments, the SAS Studio administrator can now control the starting point of the navigation tree. In the code editor, autocomplete is now available for librefs and table names. Several new analytical tasks enable you to prepare and explore your time series data and to perform modeling and forecasting. There are also enhancements to process flows.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Studio
- What's New in SAS Studio 3.4 HTML
- Getting Started with Programming in SAS Studio 3.4 PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.4: User's Guide PDF | HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Studio 3.4 HTML
- SAS Studio 3.4: Administrator's Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.4: Developer’s Guide to Writing Custom Tasks PDF | HTML
- System Requirements--SAS Studio 3.4 PDF
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Studio [HTML]
- 2015 SAS Global Forum Paper
- 2014 SAS Global Forum Paper
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Studio.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.