SAS Studio is a developmental web application for SAS that you access through your web browser. With SAS Studio, you can access your data files, libraries, and existing programs, and you can write new programs. You can also use the predefined tasks in SAS Studio to generate SAS code for you. When you run a program or task, SAS Studio processes the SAS code on a SAS server. The SAS server can be a server in a cloud environment, a server in your local environment, or SAS installed on your local machine. After the code is processed, the results are returned to SAS Studio in your browser.
The most recent release is SAS Studio 3.5.
NewsSAS Studio 3.5 Is Now Available
SAS Studio 3.5 includes a batch submit feature. Now, you can run a saved SAS program while you continue to use SAS Studio. Results include a table of contents that you can use to navigate the different sections in your results. A new Messages window displays information about the programs, tasks, queries, and process flows that you run. Additional keyboard shortcuts make it easier for you to add and insert code snippets. Finally, many new analytical tasks for statistical process control, multivariate analysis, econometric analysis, and power and sample size are now available.
For administrators, new global settings enable you to define folder shortcuts and repositories for all users at your site. The addition of repositories makes it easier for you to share tasks and snippets with other users.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Studio
- What's New in SAS Studio 3.5 HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Studio 3.5 HTML
- Getting Started with Programming in SAS Studio 3.5 PDF | HTML
- Getting Started with Programming in SAS Studio 3.5 – non-English PDF files
- SAS Studio 3.5: User's Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.5: Task Reference PDF | HTML
- FAQs HTML
Administration and Development Documentation
- SAS Studio 3.5: System Requirements PDF
- SAS Studio 3.5: Administrator's Guide, Second Edition PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.5: Developer's Guide to Writing Custom Tasks PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.5: Writing Your First Custom Task PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.5: Developer's Guide to Repositories PDF | HTML
SAS Studio by Example
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Studio [HTML]
- SAS Global Forum Papers
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Studio.
SAS Studio CommunityShare your experiences, questions and ideas with other SAS Studio users.