SAS Studio is a developmental web application for SAS that you access through your web browser. With SAS Studio, you can access your data files, libraries, and existing programs, and you can write new programs. You can also use the predefined tasks in SAS Studio to generate SAS code for you. When you run a program or task, SAS Studio processes the SAS code on a SAS server. The SAS server can be a server in a cloud environment, a server in your local environment, or SAS installed on your local machine. After the code is processed, the results are returned to SAS Studio in your browser.
The most current release is SAS Studio 3.3.
NewsSAS Studio 3.3 is now available
The basic edition of SAS Studio is now supported on Windows and UNIX operating environments.
SAS Studio 3.3 includes a new visual programming perspective. With this perspective you can use process flows to organize and run your work. A new query feature enables you to extract data from one or more tables according to the criteria that you specify.
SAS Studio 3.3 also includes several new tasks. The new bubble plot task enables you to explore the relationship between three or more variables. New analytical tasks include the Analysis of Covariance task, the Generalized Linear Models task, and the N-way ANOVA task. The new Combinatorics and Probability category includes a Combinations task, a Permutations task, two probability tasks, and two simulation tasks.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Studio
- Accessibility Features of SAS Studio 3.3 HTML
- Getting Started with Programming in SAS Studio 3.3 PDF | HTML
- Getting Started with Programming in SAS Studio 3.3 – non-English PDF files
- SAS Studio 3.3: Administrator's Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.3: Developer's Guide to Writing Custom Tasks PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.3: System Requirements PDF
- SAS Studio 3.3: User's Guide PDF | HTML
- SAS Studio 3.3: User's Guide – non-English PDF files
- SAS Studio: Video Library
View these free videos to learn the basics of SAS Studio.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Studio [HTML]
- 2014 SAS Global Forum Paper
- Introduction to SAS Studio [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Studio.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.