SASŪ Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization is a client-server application that enables marketers to determine the optimal set of customers to target, and the optimal communications to use for each customer. It can accommodate various types of constraints that commonly restrict direct marketing campaigns, such as budgetary and cell size restrictions, communication channel capacities, contact policy restrictions, and other types of business rules.
SAS Marketing Optimization is part of the SAS software offering, SAS Customer Intelligence.
The most current release is SAS Customer Intelligence 6.1.
Benefits of Optimization for Banking
Optimization, a powerful business analytics technique that improves decision making, is explained by Brent Lever of SAS. This technique is key to ensuring that campaigns and offers delivered to customers are timely, relevant, and efficient. In this segment, Brent explains how the financial services industry uses optimization to drive important business decisions.
Free Online DocumentationThe documentation for SAS Marketing Optimization, which is part of SAS Customer Intelligence, is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS Professional Services representative, or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Marketing Optimization in the subject field of the form.
The documentation for SAS Customer Intelligence is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS Professional Services representative, or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Customer Intelligence in the subject field of the form.
SAS Customer Intelligence 6.1
- SAS Customer Experience Analytics 6.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Customer Experience Analytics 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Customer Intelligence 6.1 Common Data Model: Data Dictionary
- SAS Customer Intelligence 6.1 Integration Utilities: User's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 6.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Marketing Operations Management: Administration Course
- SAS Marketing Optimization 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 6.1 and SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.1: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 6: How-to Video Library
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- How to cancel an optimization group in SAS Marketing Optimization
- SAS Marketing Optimization's Contact History option might become unchecked when you refresh the optimization group
- Benefits of Optimization for Banking
Air date: March 25, 2011