SAS® Marketing Optimization
About SAS Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization is a client-server application that enables marketers to determine the optimal set of customers to target, and the optimal communications to use for each customer. It can accommodate various types of constraints that commonly restrict direct marketing campaigns, such as budgetary and cell size restrictions, communication channel capacities, contact policy restrictions, and other types of business rules.
SAS Marketing Optimization is part of the SAS software offering, SAS Customer Intelligence.
The most current release is SAS Customer Intelligence 5.41.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online DocumentationThe documentation for SAS Marketing Optimization, which is part of SAS Customer Intelligence, is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS Professional Services representative, or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Marketing Optimization in the subject field of the form.
SAS Customer Intelligence 5.4
- SAS Customer Intelligence 5.4 Common Data Model: Data Dictionary
- SAS Customer Intelligence 5.4 Integration Utilities: User's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 5.4: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 5.4: System Requirements
- SAS Digital Marketing 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 5.4: Web Studio User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Optimization 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 5.4: User's Guide - non-English PDF
- SAS Marketing Automation 5.4: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 5.4: User's Guide - non-English PDF
SAS Decision Services
SAS Real-Time Decision Manager plug-in components have been renamed SAS Decision Services as of version 5.41. Access the administrative documentation for SAS Decision Services and SAS Real-Time Decision Manager plug-in components.
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- How to cancel an optimization group in SAS Marketing Optimization
- SAS Marketing Optimization's Contact History option might become unchecked when you refresh the optimization group
- Benefits of Optimization for Banking
Air date: March 25, 2011