SASŪ Marketing Optimization
SAS Marketing Optimization is a client-server application that enables marketers to determine the optimal set of customers to target, and the optimal communications to use for each customer. It can accommodate various types of constraints that commonly restrict direct marketing campaigns, such as budgetary and cell size restrictions, communication channel capacities, contact policy restrictions, and other types of business rules.
SAS Marketing Optimization is part of the SAS software offering, SAS Customer Intelligence.
The most recent release is SAS Customer Intelligence 6.5.
SAS Marketing Optimization 6.5 has changes and enhancements in the following areas:
- SAS Marketing Optimization REST API
- high-performance distributed mode
- automated scenario tuning
- documentation enhancements
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Customer Intelligence is provided on secure sites that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS Professional Services representative, or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Customer Intelligence in the subject field of the form.
SAS Customer Intelligence 360
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360: User's Guide and Administrator's Guide
- SAS Customer Intelligence 360: Onboarding Guide PDF
- SAS Customer Intelligence 6.5: Common Data Model: Data Dictionary
- SAS Customer Intelligence 6.5: Integration Utilities: User's Guide
- SAS Customer Link Analytics 6.5: User's Guide
- SAS Customer Link Analytics 6.5: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Customer Link Analytics 6.5: Data Reference Guide
- SAS Customer Link Analytics 6.5: Upgrade and Migration Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 6.5: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Digital Marketing 6.5: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 6: How-to Video Library
- SAS Marketing Automation 6.5: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Marketing Automation 6.5: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Operations Management 6.5: User's Guide
- SAS Marketing Operations Management 6.5: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Marketing Optimization 6.5: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Marketing Optimization 6.5: User's Guide
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.5: Administrator's Guide
- SAS Real-Time Decision Manager 6.5: User's Guide
All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Marketing Optimization [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to cancel an optimization group in SAS Marketing Optimization
- SAS Marketing Optimization's Contact History option might become unchecked when you refresh the optimization group
- Benefits of Optimization for Banking
Air date: March 25, 2011