SAS® Enterprise Guide®
SAS Enterprise Guide is a powerful Microsoft Windows client application that provides a guided mechanism to exploit the power of SAS and publish dynamic results throughout the organization.
The most recent release is SAS Enterprise Guide 7.12.
SAS Enterprise Guide 7.12 Is Now AvailableSAS Enterprise Guide 7.12 shipped in February 2016. Here are some of the new features and enhancements:
- The save functionality has been updated to include a new Save All option. The default behavior of the save option now saves the active item in the project.
- You can generate results in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint formats and specify options for those formats.
- You can zoom the contents of items in the workspace, such as programs, data, HTML results, and process flows.
- You can open externally referenced files in their default associated applications.
- You can open the file location of externally referenced files in Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Here are our top suggestions for new users of SAS Enterprise Guide:
- Take a free tutorial.
- Watch an introductory webinar.
- Read a free chapter from The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide. If you find it helpful, purchase the book from our store.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have technical questions.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Enterprise Guide
- What's New in SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- Tutorial: Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Guide HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- "Administering SAS Enterprise Guide" in SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Desktop Application Administration Guide, Seventh Edition HTML
- Help for SAS Enterprise Guide is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Guide titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Global Forum 2012
- Best Practices for Administering SAS Enterprise Guide [PDF]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to Apply IF-THEN-ELSE Logic by Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- How to use code to write log and listing files to disk using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Changing the Output Format with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Converting columns using a custom add-in task in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Enterprise Guide.