SAS® Enterprise Guide®
SAS Enterprise Guide is a powerful Microsoft Windows client application that provides a guided mechanism to exploit the power of SAS and publish dynamic results throughout the organization.
The most current release is SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1.
The First Maintenance Release of SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 Is Now AvailableThe first maintenance release of SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 shipped in December 2013. Some of the new features and enhancements include the following:
- SAS Enterprise Guide is available as either a 32-bit or a 64-bit application.
- SAS Enterprise Guide provides integration with SAS Visual Analytics 6.2 and 6.3. For SAS Visual Analytics 6.4 integration, M54001 or Hot Fix 1 must be applied. See SAS Note 52813 for details.
- SAS Enterprise Guide can automatically detect and configure profiles to clustered metadata servers.
- You can specify the variable and member naming rules that SAS Enterprise Guide should use, or you can use the option that is specified on the SAS server.
SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 is Now AvailableSAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 shipped in July 2013. SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 is supported on SAS 9.4, 9.3, and 9.2. Some of the new features and enhancements include the following:
- SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 includes two new high-performance tasks: High-Performance Logistic Regression and High-Performance Linear Regression.
- Programmer productivity is improved with the new Log Summary window, which lists all the errors, warnings, and notes that were generated when the program ran, as well as related line numbers and a sample of the affected code.
- SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 includes the ability to analyze a SAS program to determine whether there are any possible internationalization issues. Internationalization is the process by which a program is optimized so that it can be adapted to any language and region without being rewritten. When you analyze a program for internationalization, SAS Enterprise Guide lists the lines of code that might be affected and suggests substitutions when possible.
- You can use notes to add information to a process flow or to specific objects in the process flow. When you create a note, you can link it to one or more objects in the process flow.
- SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1 includes administration enhancements, such as the new independent installer and application streaming support. For more information, see the SAS Deployment Wizard and SAS Deployment Manager 9.4: User's Guide.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Here are our top suggestions for new users of SAS Enterprise Guide:
- Take a free tutorial.
- Watch an introductory webinar.
- Read a free chapter from The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide. If you find it helpful, purchase the book from our store.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have technical questions.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Enterprise Guide
SAS Enterprise Guide 6.1
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Guide titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Global Forum 2012
- Best Practices for Administering SAS Enterprise Guide [PDF]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to Apply IF-THEN-ELSE Logic by Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- How to use code to write log and listing files to disk using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Changing the Output Format with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Converting columns using a custom add-in task in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Enterprise Guide.