SAS® Enterprise Guide®
SAS Enterprise Guide is a powerful Microsoft Windows client application that provides a guided mechanism to exploit the power of SAS and publish dynamic results throughout the organization.
The most recent release is SAS Enterprise Guide 7.13.
SAS Enterprise Guide 7.13 shipped in November 2016 and is supported on SAS 9.4, 9.3, and 9.2.SAS Enterprise Guide 7.13 includes these new features:
- The new DATA Step Debugger is a tool that enables you to find logic errors in a DATA step program. With the DATA Step Debugger, you can watch the variable values in a program change as the program runs. You can execute the program line by line, and you can also set specific breakpoints in the program.
- You can now transfer files from your local computer to a SAS server or from a SAS server to your local computer by using the Copy Files task. The Copy Files task works in a similar way to an FTP application. However, this task relies on the SAS protocols to complete the file transfers and does not require an FTP server.
- You can upload your existing SAS 9.4 data to SAS Cloud Analytic Services (CAS) by using the new Upload to CAS task.
- Starting with this release, the default graph format is PNG. Use the new Graph Format for Built-in Graph Tasks option to set the default format for the graph tasks, such as Bar Chart, Line Chart, and Pie Chart.
- You can specify whether to continue executing a process flow if an error is encountered.
- Server file navigation now defaults to your Documents folder on Windows servers. In addition, the file navigation now contains folder shortcuts.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Here are our top suggestions for new users of SAS Enterprise Guide:
- Take a free tutorial.
- Watch an introductory webinar.
- Read a free chapter from The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide. If you find it helpful, purchase the book from our store.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have technical questions.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Enterprise Guide
- What's New in SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- Tutorial: Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Guide HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- "Administering SAS Enterprise Guide" in SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Desktop Application Administration Guide, Eighth Edition HTML
- Help for SAS Enterprise Guide is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Guide titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Global Forum 2012
- Best Practices for Administering SAS Enterprise Guide [PDF]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to Apply IF-THEN-ELSE Logic by Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- How to use code to write log and listing files to disk using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Changing the Output Format with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Converting columns using a custom add-in task in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Enterprise Guide.