SAS® Enterprise Guide®
SAS Enterprise Guide is a powerful Microsoft Windows client application that provides a guided mechanism to exploit the power of SAS and publish dynamic results throughout the organization.
The most recent release is SAS Enterprise Guide 7.11.
SAS Enterprise Guide 7.11 Is Now AvailableSAS Enterprise Guide 7.11 shipped in May 2015. Here are some of the new features and enhancements.
- You can quickly filter your data by using a WHERE expression.
- You can enable SAS Enterprise Guide to automatically check for software updates.
- You can export a SAS Visual Analytics report to PDF.
- You can copy and paste prompts within the same project or into another SAS Enterprise Guide project.
- You can add data and reports to your list of favorites.
- You can create case-insensitive filters in the Query Builder or when you filter and sort data by using the Filter and Sort task.
SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 Is Now AvailableSAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 shipped in October 2014. SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 is supported on SAS 9.4, 9.3, and 9.2. Some of the new features and enhancements include the following:
- The new program history feature enables you to track the changes that you and other programmers make to programs in SAS Enterprise Guide.
- You can search your project for text that you specify.
- In the Tasks pane, you can now search for a task by name, SAS procedure, or keyword. You can filter the list of tasks by predefined categories or by SAS procedure. You can also quickly access any tasks that you recently opened or that you marked as favorites.
- If you have SAS Studio and Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 (or later) installed on your machine, you can also run SAS Studio tasks in SAS Enterprise Guide.
- SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 includes the new Upload to LASR task that enables you to upload data to a LASR server so that you can access the data in SAS Visual Analytics.
- The new Project Log Summary window is displayed with the Project Log window and includes an aggregated list of all the messages that have been generated in the project log.
- The SAS Macro Variable Viewer enables you to view all of the SAS macro variables that are defined in your current SAS session. You can use this window to see changes to the macro variables while you work in SAS Enterprise Guide and to quickly evaluate a macro expression.
- The SAS System Options Viewer enables you to view all of the SAS system options that are defined for your current SAS session.
- Smart highlighting is available in the program editor. By default, when you select or search for a word in the program editor, all other occurrences of that word are also highlighted.
- You can now open the Query Builder with multiple tables selected. The Query Builder automatically joins the tables if the tables include columns with matching names and data types.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Here are our top suggestions for new users of SAS Enterprise Guide:
- Take a free tutorial.
- Watch an introductory webinar.
- Read a free chapter from The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide. If you find it helpful, purchase the book from our store.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have technical questions.
Free Online Documentation
- Most recent release for SAS Enterprise Guide
- What's New in SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- Tutorial: Getting Started with SAS Enterprise Guide HTML
- Accessibility Features of SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 HTML
- "Administering SAS Enterprise Guide" in SAS 9.4 Intelligence Platform: Desktop Application Administration Guide HTML
- Help for SAS Enterprise Guide is accessible within the product.
- All online documentation for supported releases of SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
- SAS Enterprise Guide titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
- SAS Global Forum 2012
- Best Practices for Administering SAS Enterprise Guide [PDF]
- SAS Technical Papers for SAS Enterprise Guide [HTML]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
- How to Apply IF-THEN-ELSE Logic by Using SAS Enterprise Guide
- How to use code to write log and listing files to disk using SAS Enterprise Guide
- Changing the Output Format with SAS Enterprise Guide
- Converting columns using a custom add-in task in SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
View free SAS training "how to" videos to teach you the basics of SAS Enterprise Guide.