SASŪ Enterprise GRC
About SAS Enterprise GRC
SAS Enterprise GRC is a Web-based application that automates the management of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) data. Specifically, it facilitates the entry, collection, transfer, storage, tracking, and reporting of operational losses, gains, recoveries, and key risk indicators (KRIs) that are drawn from multiple locations across an organization.
SAS Enterprise GRC can also be used to do the following:
- conduct audits
- manage policies
- conduct risk and control assessments
- assess scenarios
- test controls
- investigate incidents
- create and track issues and develop action plans
Each of these activities can be tied to other activities in the system. Therefore, SAS Enterprise GRC provides an integrated and centralized framework for collecting, managing, and storing GRC information.
The most current release is SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1.
What's New in SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1 has a number of new features, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A redesigned user interface
The user interface has been redesigned. This includes replacement of tabs and subtabs with customizable menus, and improvements to navigation for mobile devices. In addition, the home page has been redesigned to allow for more customization, and the task list is now a table that can be filtered. In addition, the home page can now include SAS BI Dashboard elements.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2008
SAS Enterprise GRC now supports the use of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 databases.
- Improved integration with SAS Workflow Studio
A number of new workflow templates have been added for this release, including the integration of incident management with SAS Workflow Studio. In addition, workflow templates have been created for managing risks, controls, and potential impacts.
- Enhancements to reporting
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1 has improved out of the box integration with SAS BI Dashboard and SAS Information Map Studio for reporting.
- Support for Risk and Scenario Impacts
SAS Enterprise GRC now enables the cataloguing of potential future impacts. This enables users to predict and enter potential impacts for risks and scenarios before a loss event occurs.
- Support for Scenario Topics
A new business object called a scenario topic can now be created. Scenario topics enable you to identify areas or topics that should be covered for performing scenario analysis.
- Support for the independence of Issues and Action Plans
Action plans can be created independently of issues. This allows for more operational flexibility. For example, an action plan could be created to respond to incidents or KRIs without requiring issue creation.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Enterprise GRC is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain from your SAS consultant or by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Enterprise GRC in the subject field of the form.
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1 (Maintenance 4)
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: Administrator's Guide, Fourth Edition
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: User's Guide, Fourth Edition
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: System Requirements [HTML]
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1 (Maintenance 2, Maintenance 3)
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: Administrator's Guide, Third Edition
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: User's Guide, Third Edition
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1 (Maintenance 1)
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: Administrator's Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: User's Guide, Second Edition
SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: Administrator's Guide, First Edition
- SAS Enterprise GRC 5.1: User's Guide, First Edition
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
SAS currently does not offer public training for SAS Enterprise GRC software. You may submit your requests for training using our Interest List.
Your input will be reviewed as we develop the course schedule throughout the year. From time to time, we are able to add course dates to our schedule based on your input.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release
- Turning off change reasons and setting a default change reason message in SAS Enterprise GRC
- Modifying comments or attachments causes Issues and Action Plans to be re-validated