Setting System Access Permissions on Windows NT
To set permissions on Windows NT, follow these steps:
- Select Start Programs Administrative Tools User
- On the Policies menu, select User Rights.
- In the User Rights Policy window:
- Select the Show Advanced User Rights check box.
- Select the required permission from the Right
- Use the Add button to add the user ID for which you want to add the permission. The user ID is added to the
Grant To box.
- Click OK.
- Restart the computer so that the updates can take effect.