Learn SAS® Visual Investigator
Whether you're just getting started or building new skills, our tutorials and training resources will help you reach your goals.
Ready to reveal suspicious activity or uncover hidden behaviors as you perform fraud, security, risk, and compliance investigations with SAS Visual Investigator? These resources are a good place to start.
Understand how SAS Visual Investigator, a flexible solution that can be tailored for a variety of industries, can be an integral part of combatting child abuse and neglect. This use case shows investigative tools, including scorecards, networks, entity analytics, charts and graphs to surface suspicious activity and connections.
Browse our library of free SAS Visual Investigator tutorials. Learn something new. Sharpen your skills.
Scenario Authoring, Alerts, and Investigation Management
- Exploring the Alert Triage Process (Video)
- Reviewing Alert Details
- Applying a Disposition Method
- Adding Attachments to Objects
- Adding and Viewing an Object Comment
- Creating a Manual Alert
- Using Workspaces to Explore Data
- Using Insights to Document Investigation Findings
- Printing and Exporting Objects
- About Alert Assignments
- Assigning Alerts
- Exploring Alert Activity
- Relating One Object to Another
- Performing Flow and Scenario Tasks
- Create a Flow and a Scenario
- Test a Scenario
- Publish and Run a Flow