SAS® Global Bookstore Customer FAQ
Academic Desk Copy Request
Book Credits and Training Points
How do I use my book credits?
- Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or email@example.com.
Can I use my training points to buy e-books?
- In the US (only) you can order e-books using training points. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certification Guides are available from our store in e-book formats only. Print copies are available in hardcopy from your local bookseller and online booksellers.
- Go to the SAS Global Certification Program page and choose a credential you are interested in. In the Training & Exam Preparation section, you will see books applicable to help you prepare for your exam.
Course notes are no longer sold through the store. SAS Customers interested in self-study should check out SAS’ e-Learning modules and course descriptions. New self-study courses with course note PDF’s and virtual lab time are available for some content. Visit us at www.sas.com/training to learn more. Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Do you offer site licenses?
- Discounted site licenses for e-books are available upon approval. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Can I get an academic discount?
- To receive a discount code that you can apply to your e-book purchase, please email email@example.com . Your email address must include an education domain (i.e., .edu, @school.k12.nc.us, @private_academy.org) as proof of your academic status. Outside of the US, please email your academic/student ID in order to receive the academic discount on e-books purchased through the SAS Store.
My e-book won't download. What should I do?
- Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many e-books can I order at a time?
- You may order up to four different e-books at a time.
Can I print my e-book?
- Purchased e-books can be printed for personal use only. They may not be printed or copied for distribution, sharing or resale.
Can I download e-books to our University server?
- No, single purchase of e-books through are store are for individual use only. To inquire about a discounted site license, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or email@example.com for more information.
What are the different e-book formats?
- KINDLE files enable you to read your book with a Kindle device or on a device with the Kindle App.
- EPUB files can be read on just about any tablet, mobile device, or e-book reader.
- PDF files are ideal if you want your e-book to look exactly like a printed book. PDF files can be viewed on a multitude of devices, regardless of hardware or operating system.
Can I order e-books from outside of the US?
Yes, e-books are available from our store outside of the US. For print copies, contact your local bookseller.
- To purchase an e-book outside the US:
- Select your country/region from the pull-down menu in the upper right task bar of the SAS Store window.
- Add up to four different e-book titles to your cart.
- Complete a profile, including a VAT/GST Identification Number.
- Proceed to the check out page, enter credit card information, and submit your order.
- Course notes are not sold or distributed outside of the US.
- Accepted currencies are USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP and JPY.
Orders and Returns
How do I get a receipt for my order?
- The bookstore confirmation serves as a receipt. If you need a formal receipt, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What do I do if I made a mistake on my order?
- E-books are non-refundable. We may be able to switch e-book format if the wrong format was selected. Please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or email@example.com for more information.
How do I order if I am tax exempt?
- The SAS Store does not recognize the tax-exempt status of organizations, agencies, or businesses. To request a tax-exempt refund, please contact a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-727-0025 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. When tax-exempt status is verified, SAS will issue the appropriate refund.
Can I return an e-book?
- No. E-books cannot be returned and are non-refundable.
To Provide Feedback