SAS Global Store Customer FAQ
1. Ordering outside the US?
After browsing our store, select your country from the pull-down window in the upper right portion of the screen. Select the eBook of your choice. A credit card and Tax ID are required to complete your order.
2. Academic Evaluation/Desk Copy Request: I’m considering adopting this book for my class. Can I get a review copy of this book?
3. Purchase Using Training Points: Can I use my training points to make purchases?
4. Purchase Using Book Credits: I have a book credit to use, how do I that?
5. Purchase Hard-Copy Books from Outside US: How do I purchase a hard-copy SAS book from outside the US?
Please contact your local bookstore.
6. Purchase with Student Discount: How do I request a student discount?
7. Purchase Electronic Course Notes: Are course notes offered electronically, and can I purchase them outside of the US?
Course notes are not offered electronically, and they are neither sold nor distributed outside the US.
8. Book Order Mistakes: What do I do if I make a mistake on my book order (such as indicating the wrong shipping address)?
9. Book Order or Book Refund Status: How do I need to get an update on the status of a book order or a refund for a book return?
10. Ebook Returns: Can I return an ebook?
No, ebooks cannot be returned and are nonrefundable.
11. My SAS Profile: What do I do if I need to reset my password or have creation or activation problems?
12. Book Recommendations: Who can I ask for a book recommendation?
13. Books for Certification Exams: Which books do I need for certification?
Go to the SAS Global Certification Program page. Click the Certification tab near the top of the page on the right. Then, using the Certification drop-down menu, navigate to the exam that you need. Click the name of the desired exam and scroll down to find the Books section for that exam.
14. Errors in a Book: What do I do if I find an error in the book I’ve ordered?
15. Problems Accessing Ebooks: I'm having problems downloading an ebook. What should I do?
16. Resellers Accessing Ebooks: I am a reseller. How do I as a reseller order an ebook?
17. ISBN Numbers: Can I search by ISBN number for a book?
18. Order Receipt: I need a receipt for my book.
19. How do I order if I am tax exempt or need a tax exempt refund?
NOTE: The SAS Store does not recognize organizations, agencies, or businesses that are tax exempt. To request a tax-exempt refund, contact SAS Training & Books. When tax-exempt status is verified, SAS will issue the appropriate refund.
20. Ebook Formats: What are the different formats for my ebook?
MOBI files enable you to read your book with a Kindle device.
EPUB files can be read on just about any tablet, mobile device, or ebook-reader.
PDF files are ideal if you want your ebook to look exactly like a printed book. PDF files can be viewed on a multitude of devices, regardless of hardware or operating system.
21. Downloading Books to Servers: Can I download and place ebooks on our University server?
No, currently the ebook is for individual use only.
22. How many ebooks can I order in one purchase order?
You can order a maximum of four ebooks.
23. Discount Code: I forgot to enter my discount code when ordering my book.
24. Discounts: Can I get a discount if I purchase multiple volumes (such as multiple titles or multiple versions of the same title-perhaps both hard copy and PDF)?