Benefits of Becoming a Reseller
- Maintain a consistent clientele, since organizations of all sizes and industries depend on SAS to provide competitive insights.
- Get books published by SAS distributed to you at 40% off list price.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology and new offerings.
How to Become a Reseller
- Mail or fax a copy of your reseller certificate with your first order.
- We will set up an account for you that will automatically figure in your discount, as well as put you into the tax-exempt category.
Terms of Payment
Terms are net 90 with a purchase order or prepayment via credit card (unless stated otherwise in contract). Purchase orders will be accepted as an administrative convenience. Terms and conditions not agreed to in writing and signed on behalf of SAS do not apply.
The original invoice is mailed to the billing address listed on your order. We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
Send us your appropriate tax form (e.g., Certificate of Resale form; or Uniform Sales and Use Tax Certificate - Multijurisdiction form) with your first order.
Tax on orders to Canada will be collected upon delivery.
|Books Published by SAS||40%||any quantity|
|Books by Other Publishers||0%||any quantity|
Shipping terms are prepaid and added to your invoice as a separate item based on the weight of the order. We pay shipping charges on software. Please call for a shipping quote.
Damages or Shortages
A report of damages or shortages must be received in our office within 30 days of the invoice date so that a claim can be filed, items reshipped or a credit memo issued. We are not responsible for damages or shortages reported after 30 days of the shipping date.
Please check with your accounting department and let us know your preference:
- The items reshipped free of charge.
- The credit applied directly to the original invoice.* (We do not re-invoice.)
*A credit memo is mailed via USPS to your billing address. The memo will state that the credit was applied to the original invoice. Allow two weeks to receive via USPS.
Please use the least-expensive traceable shipping method that you prefer. Return deduction paperwork needs to list the return reason of Overage Received along with the invoice number and freight amount to credit in order to reconcile.
We do not issue return numbers or require an authorized return label to be issued. We request that the original invoice number be listed on the return packing list for each title returned along with the reason for return.
- Items may be returned within three months after the invoice date.
- Returns for books are accepted for credit if items are returned in a sturdy carton and received in saleable condition.
- We do not give credit for shipping costs.
- Send returns to: SAS Institute Inc. Returns Department 100 SAS Campus Dr., Bldg. LX Cary, NC 27513
- A credit memo will be issued for all invoices not paid by credit card. The credit memo will be mailed to the billing address and will be held on the account for use in the future. The credit will be held for a maximum of one year.
- If the original invoice was paid by credit card, credit will be issued to that credit card account. A credit memo is not mailed.
- Allow 30 days for credit to be issued from the date SAS received your return.
- For accounts in credit balance, please submit written requests for refunds.
- The refund check will be mailed to the billing address unless otherwise stated.
- Allow three weeks to receive the refund check via USPS.