SAS® Strategy Management
About SAS Strategy Management
SAS Strategy Management enables you to describe your strategy, regardless of the performance management framework that you have chosen. SAS Strategy Management aligns the actions of an organization to optimize strategic outcomes. You can define, plan, execute, and validate your strategy—all using SAS Strategy Management.
- Define: Formalize strategy and goals and the relationships between key performance indicators using strategy maps and diagrams.
- Plan: Set targets, thresholds, priorities, and weights associated with strategic objectives and metrics. Align strategies to support those of the organization.
- Execute: Monitor progress toward targets and goals. Receive alerts to areas of underperformance. Visually depict impact between leading and lagging indicators. Share feedback and commentary.
- Validate: Prove that a strategy delivers expected results. Statistically quantify impact, priorities, and relationships and perform what if analysis.
The most current release is SAS Strategy Management 5.4.
What's New in SAS Strategy Management 5.4
SAS Strategy Management 5.4 provides the following features and other improvements:
- Manual data entry. With a brand new design, data-entry forms are easier to use, offer more site control for manually created content, and provide better checks by alerting users to entry mistakes.
- Rules check data entry. Strategy Management gives you a new way to create and manage rules used with data-entry forms. With two rule types, standard and formula-based, rule creators have the right mix of flexibility to ensure entered data is entered as expected. Rules can be reused and copied to reduce time on the creation step.
- Approval workflow for data-entry forms. There are some situations that require a reviewer before manually entered data is used. When the form creator sets up the form, they can choose to associate workflow. With workflow, multiple data-entry users can share forms. Also, one or more approvers can be added to review and approve the entered data.
- iPad support. Reuse views created in Strategy Management. Select only the views that you want to see on your iPad. Update those views when you need to.
- Diagram Tile in the Strategy Management Enhanced portlet. The enhanced Strategy Management portlet provides a new tile that displays diagram views. Diagrams appear as images. Diagrams can be synchronized with the scorecard hierarchy and global date in the enhanced portlet.
- Link Improvements. With more options to link information, getting to the information that you need is quick and easy. Links on element names keep key information where the user needs it. Improvements to the personal threshold screen keep links in context for users.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Strategy Management is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password, which you can obtain by contacting SAS Technical Support directly. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Strategy Management in the subject field of the form.
SAS Strategy Management 5.4
- SAS Strategy Management 5.4: System Requirements
- Installation Instructions for SAS Strategy Management 5.4 for SAS 9.3
- SAS Strategy Management 5.4: Migration Guide
- MySQL Database Server Installation Guide for SAS Strategy Management
- SAS Strategy Management 5.4: System Administration Guide
- SAS Strategy Management 5.4: User's Guide
- SAS Strategy Management titles in online bookstore [HTML]
- Featured Titles
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release