SAS® Risk Dimensions
About SAS Risk Dimensions
SAS Risk Dimensions enables users to integrate the measurement of market and credit risk. It includes SAS data access and repository technologies to manage position and market data. It provides advanced analytics and simulation techniques for modeling risk and robust report writing capabilities.
The most current release is SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5.
What’s New in SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5
SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5 provides the following new functionality:
- Enhancements to Scenario Analysis
- Changes to Random Number Generation
- Changes to the User Interface
- New JMP plots
- Addition of New SAS Language Statements
SAS Risk Dimensions Examples
SAS Risk Dimensions Examples are now available through the Samples and Notes tab. Each example steps you through the process of setting up your environment, registering your data, specifying and running analyses, and exploring project results. At the end of each example is a link to a zip file that contains the corresponding SAS source code.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Risk Dimensions is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password. You can obtain access to the secure site if you are a licensed customer of SAS Risk Dimensions. To request access, contact your SAS consultant. Or, contact SAS Technical Support directly. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your SAS Risk Dimensions software license along with your request.
SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5
- SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5: User's Guide
- SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5: Examples
- SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5: Procedures Guide
- SAS Risk Dimensions 5.5: Administrator's Guide
- Additional information is available through the Help menu of the SAS Risk Dimensions GUI.
- TS-809 Troubleshooting SAS Risk Dimensions [PDF]
- Cash Flow Modeling for Fixed-Income Securities: A New Approach Using the SAS Risk Management for Banking Solution [PDF]
- A Goal Programming Approach to Strategic Bank Balance Sheet Management [PDF]
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release