SAS® Anti-Money Laundering
The most current release is SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1.
What’s New in SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1
- Movement to the new SAS 9.4 platform and upgrade to HTML5.
- Improved dashboards
- Configurable workflow that allows a task list with available transitions and a visual diagram of the workflow states and transitions. Workflow also provides task lists that are shown on Investigator and Manager Home screens and a completion report that indicates which rules were updated and created.
- Scenario promotion that enables the user to export and import scenarios and associated headers, to download .spk (SAS package) files to local machine, and to import to a separate system.
- Scenario Promotion Completion Report
- White list suppression (parties and account)
- Related Entities Visualization that enables additional regulatory reporting support for select forms within the FinCEN, FinTRAC, and AUSTRAC regulatory agencies.
- Integration with SAS Customer Due Diligence solution. This features provides transparency between an institution's SAS Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence activities.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Anti-Money Laundering is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password.
You can obtain access to the secure site if you are a licensed customer of SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Contact SAS Technical Support directly. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your SAS Anti-Money Laundering software license along with your request.
SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1: User's Guide
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.1 Scenario Administration: User's Guide
SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.1
- SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.1: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Peer Group Analysis 6.1: Administrator's Guide
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release