SAS® Anti-Money Laundering
About SAS Anti-Money Laundering
SAS Anti-Money Laundering is an enterprise solution that facilitates the critical task of suspicious activity monitoring using a risk-based approach. The solution applies advanced analytics and scenarios against an institution’s transactional data to identify suspicious behavior. Once identified, the investigative function provides a seamless workflow that increases effectiveness and efficiency.
The most current release is SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2.
What’s new in SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.1
SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.1 has the following new features:
- New analytics process to assist in the reduction of investigative workloads and improve alert quality.
- Dow Jones Watch List has been added.
- Clustering of web application has been added so that hardware failure does not prevent end users from continuing to do their work until the problem is resolved.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server has been added.
- Regulatory Console is a new feature to produce regulatory reporting.
- Network visualization is now available for Funds Tracker.
- New data management utilities to load data for the solution data model through a graphical user interface.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Anti-Money Laundering is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password.
You can obtain access to the secure site if you are a licensed customer of SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Contact SAS Technical Support directly. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your SAS Anti-Money Laundering software license along with your request.
SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2: User's Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2 Scenario Administration: User's Guide
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 5.2: Migration Guide
SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 5.2
- SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 5.2: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release