SAS® Anti-Money Laundering
The most current release is SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2.
What's New in SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2:
- Correspondent Banking sample scenarios have been added to the solution to take advantage of enhancements to the SAS Anti-Money Laundering data-model to account for evolving Correspondent Banking needs. This includes the ability to monitor wire transactions between customers and external parties.
- A new relationship grid enables investigators to quickly assess details about parties that are associated with the Correspondent Banking behavior.
- A new details window is available that enables the investigators to quickly review information about the correspondent bank.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Anti-Money Laundering is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password.
You can obtain access to the secure site if you are a licensed customer of SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Contact SAS Technical Support directly. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your SAS Anti-Money Laundering software license along with your request.
SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2: User's Guide
- Accessibility Features of SAS Anti-Money Laundering
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.2 Scenario Administration: User's Guide
SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.2
- SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.2: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Peer Group Analysis 6.2: Administrator's Guide
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.
DownloadsHot Fixes by Release