SASŪ Anti-Money Laundering
SAS Anti-Money Laundering represents the adoption of advanced analytic and investigative techniques to help compliance organizations apply a risk-based and cost-effective approach to money laundering and terrorism financing compliance.The web-based user interface (UI) supports the management, investigation, and reporting needs of anti-money laundering analysts and investigators.
The most recent release is SAS Anti-Money Laundering 7.1.
What's New in SAS Anti-Money Laundering 7.1
- Out-of-the-box multi-bank functionality. Scripts are provided to quickly add new banks to the application. There are separate schemas for each bank as well as a separate alert generation process for each bank.
- A new and improved UI that allows you to triage Entities more efficiently and effectively.
- All alert types now roll up to an Entity. Triage is now performed at the Entity level while still providing granular level alert disposition.
- The ability to perform bulk actions on certain Entity objects.
- New and improved Funds Tracker. The Funds Tracker provides a graphical view of the investigation. Selecting a node starts an investigation. From there, individual Entities can be expanded to display all Accounts associated with the Entity. The Accounts can be expanded to see the transactions associated with the account.
- Improved in-form validation for the Regulatory Reports.
- A new Notes and Attachments window has been added that includes rich text formatting. Notes and attachments can now be placed in categories to allow easier viewing and searching. The categories are configurable.
- The new Scenario Administrator interface has been added to provide an easier way to manage scenarios and headers.
- A new round-robin routing feature eliminates the need to create routing rules.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Anti-Money Laundering is intended for use by existing customers and requires an access key. You can obtain the access key from your SAS consultant or by contacting SAS Technical Support. In order to expedite your request, please include SAS Anti-Money Laundering in the subject field of the form. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your software license along with your request.
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 7.1 documentation
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 7.1: Installation and Configuration Guide
- SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 7.1: Installation and Configuration Guide
- System Requirements--SAS Anti-Money Laundering 7.1 HTML
- System Requirements--SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 7.1 HTML
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-727-0025, option 4 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.