SAS® Anti-Money Laundering
SAS Anti-Money Laundering is an enterprise solution that facilitates the critical task of suspicious activity monitoring using a risk-based approach. The solution applies advanced analytics and scenarios against an institution’s transactional data to identify suspicious behavior. Once identified, the investigative function provides a seamless workflow that increases effectiveness and efficiency.
The most recent release is SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3.
What's New in SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3:
- The addition of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator and Reporting enables out-of-the-box reporting for alerts.
- Regulatory reports are pre-populated with subject information.
- The process for electronically filing reports is automated.
- The integration of Apache Solr has enhanced search capabilities.
Visit our general product information page on www.sas.com for more information.
Free Online Documentation
The documentation for SAS Anti-Money Laundering is provided on a secure site that requires a user ID and password.
You can obtain access to the secure site if you are a licensed customer of SAS Anti-Money Laundering. Contact SAS Technical Support directly. Be sure to provide the SAS Site Number for your SAS Anti-Money Laundering software license along with your request.
SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3: User's Guide
- Accessibility Features of SAS Anti-Money Laundering
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Anti-Money Laundering 6.3 Scenario Administration: User's Guide
SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.3
- SAS High-Performance Anti-Money Laundering 6.3: Installation, Configuration, and Administration Guide
- SAS Peer Group Analysis 6.3: Administrator's Guide
SAS Publishing Representatives are available in the U.S. from 8-5 ET to answer your documentation questions. Contact us at 1-800-727-3228 or e-mail.
Curriculum consultants are available in the U.S. from 9-5 EST. Contact us at 1-800-333-7660 or e-mail.
International customers, please contact your country office.
Online Support ResourcesThis page contains online support resources that are specific to this product. Visit the Support page to access various self-help and assisted-help resources or submit a problem through the SAS Technical Support form.