There is a new version of this course. Please see SAS® Visual Analytics for SAS® 9: Getting Started.
This course teaches the basics on how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics.
Learn how to
get started using SAS Visual Analytics to
- interact with the environment via the SAS Visual Analytics Home Page
- explore data using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- create reports with SAS Visual Analytics Designer.
Who should attend
Business analysts who need to learn the basics of how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- viewing SAS Visual Analytics reports
- course environment and scenario
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- examining SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- exploring data interactively
- creating visualizations and explorations
- performing data analysis and managing explorations
- examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface
- selecting data sources and creating reports
- using report objects to display information
- enhancing reports with sections and interactions
- SAS resources
- beyond this course