Before you can use the Application Dispatcher, you must perform the
- If you are upgrading from a previous version, see
Upgrading From Version 8 to Version 9 for more
information before completing the installation.
- Install SAS 9.1 (including SAS/IntrNet.) The SAS/IntrNet
software that is installed in this step includes the Application Server.
- Install the Application Broker, which is contained in the
CGI Tools for Web Server.
The instructions for installing the CGI Tools for Web Server package are included with SAS/IntrNet software, which is available from the SAS Client-Side Components CD Volume 2 or Volume 3.
- Create and start the default service for the
Application Server by using the inetcfg utility.
- Add the default service definition to the
Application Application Broker configuration file.
- Run the sample applications to test your
Note: For z/OS, the SAS 9 or later Application Broker requires that the IBM Web maintenance patch, PQ47248, be installed if you intend to use a Web server codepage (FSCP) other than