Add the Default Service Definition
After you have created the default service, you
must add the service definition to the Application Broker configuration file.
The configuration file is usually named broker.cfg and lives in
the same directory as the Application Broker executable. The following
instructions describe just the changes needed for the default service.
See Using the Configuration File for more
information about this file.
- Open the configuration file, broker.cfg, in edit mode. The
configuration file is in the directory where you installed the Application
- Search the file for Global administrator. Change the values
for Administrator and AdministratorMail to
appropriate values for your site.
- Search the file for SocketService default.
- Change the value for Server from
appsrv.yourcomp.com to the DNS name or IP address of the
machine where you created the default service (where SAS software
- Change the value for Port from 5001 to the
TCP/IP port that you selected when creating the default service.
- Save the changes to the configuration file and continue to
Testing the Installation.