Assignment Rules Table
An assignment rule associates rows in a group of transaction tables with a behavior. An assignment rule:
- is associated with one or more rows in a behavior table (the associations can be done interactively using the Profitability Management GUI, or can be imported from a file that specifies the associations).
- specifies which rows in a transaction table group to include in the calculation.
- specifies what quantity to include in the calculation.
An assignment rules table contains the following columns, and conforms to the following rules:
- The columns must have the field length shown.
- The order of the columns is arbitrary (you identify them during import)
- The column name is arbitrary (but, if you use these names, they are mapped automatically during import)
||Maximum Field Length
||The name of the transaction table group in the model in which the assignment rule will be applied
|| The name for the assignment rule; this must be unique within the model
||The expression defining the filter logic
||The formula defining the calculated quantity
- If any column in a row is blank, it is an error and the row is not imported.
- If an assignment rule with the name already exists, it is an error and the row is not imported.
- If the table group name is not found, it is an error and the row is not imported.