Import Rule Associations
A rule association table associates rules with behaviors. Since a rule selects rows from the transaction tables in a transaction table group, the ultimate effect of a rule association table is to associate each behavior with a set of transaction rows.
- Activate the Behaviors workspace, and select a model to
which the rule associations are to be added.
- Select Actions Import Associations.
The Import Associations window opens.
- Click Select to select a rule association table; select a table, and then click OK.
- To preview the data in the rule association table, click Preview.
- Click OK.
- For each required column in a rule association table, identify the corresponding column in the table being imported, and then click OK.
A window with the message Import associations complete appears.
- Click Details to verify that the import succeeded, and then click OK.
- If a column in the import table is blank, it is an error and the row is not imported.
- If the assignment rule name in the import table is not found, it is an error and the row is not imported.
- If the table group name in the import table is not found, it is an error and the row is not imported.
- If an association already exists for a behavior, the new association in the import table replaces the existing association.