Find user's guides and other technical documentation for SAS® Drivers for ODBC
Help for SAS 9.4 Drivers for ODBC is accessible within the product.
- 64-Bit Driver for Windows x64
The December 2011 release of SAS 9.3 includes a 64-bit driver for Windows x64 operating environments. Now, 64-bit ODBC-compliant applications can use SAS Drivers for ODBC in native mode. The 64-bit driver does not support connections to the SAS® Scalable Performance Data (SPD) Server.
- New DQUOTE=ANSI SQL Option
The DQUOTE=ANSI SQL option is new for SAS 9.3. When this option is enabled, values that are enclosed in double quotation marks are treated as variables by the SAS server that runs the query, rather than as a string. This option enables you to use DBMS names and other names that are not normally permissible in SAS as table names, column names, and aliases. This option appears on the General tab of the SAS ODBC Driver configuration dialog box.
- Simplified Syntax for TCP/IP Communication
In previous releases of the SAS Drivers for ODBC, it was necessary to edit the TCP/IP services file for the client machine with a service name. The service name was used to define the server name, and the driver used the service name to look up the TCP/IP port number to use for communication with the SAS server. In SAS 9.3, a simplified syntax of two underscores and the port number are used for both local and SAS/SHARE server access. This enhancement avoids the need to edit the TCP/IP services file. However, the legacy behavior remains in the driver for sites that already have server names defined in the TCP/IP services file.
Find quick solutions to problems or conduct routine system maintenance. SAS hot fixes have been tested and are fully supported.
- SAS ODBC Drivers for the Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server 9.44
- SAS ODBC Drivers for the Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server 9.43
- SAS ODBC Drivers for the Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server 9.42
- SAS ODBC Drivers for the Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server 9.41
- SAS ODBC Drivers for the Web Infrastructure Platform Data Server 9.4