This course teaches you how to create and manage terms using SAS Business Data Network, how to access and view relationship information in SAS Lineage, and how to monitor data in Business Rules Manager and view the monitoring results in SAS Visual Analytics.
The self-study e-learning includes:
Learn how to
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- use SAS Data Governance as a part of your corporate data governance strategy
- create and manage terms
- create and manage term types
- use collaborative terms to create a review process for creating, editing, and deleting terms
- gather, load, and view relationship information
- create data jobs to monitor data
- view monitoring results.
Who should attend
Data quality stewards
Before attending this course, you should attend the DataFlux® Data Management Studio: Essentials course or have equivalent knowledge.
This course addresses DataFlux Data Management Studio, SAS Business Data Network, SAS Data Governance, SAS Lineage software.
Introduction to SAS Data Governance
Creating a Glossary Using SAS Business Data Network
- SAS Data Governance overview
- exploring the SAS Data Governance environment
Additional Topics about SAS Business Data Network
- introduction to SAS Business Data Network
- creating and defining terms
- importing and exporting terms
- maintaining and reviewing terms
Viewing Relationships Using SAS Lineage
- managing term types
- collaborative terms
Monitoring Data Using SAS Business Rules Manager
- introduction to SAS Lineage
- collecting relationship information
- integrating relationship information
- viewing relationship information
- introduction to data monitoring
- creating content in Business Rules Manager
- implementing data monitoring jobs
- viewing monitoring results