This course shows how to build reports and analyze data using SAS Web Report Studio.
Learn how to
- view and interact with several types of reports
- build new reports using different data sources
- interact with multidimensional data
- enhance existing SAS reports.
Who should attend
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
||7 hours/180 day
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- open and save documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks in Word and Excel
- navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- use a web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform, SAS Web Report Studio software.