This course shows how to access and personalize information using the SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Learn how to
- access information from the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- personalize the view of the information that you want to work with
- view and interact with SAS BI Dashboards, SAS reports, and SAS Stored Processes
- interact with relational data sources and multidimensional data sources.
Who should attend
||7 hours/180 day license
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- open and save documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks in Word and Excel
- navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- use a web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS Analytics Platform software.