This course shows how to access and personalize information using the SAS Information Delivery Portal.
- access information from the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- personalize the view of the information that you want to work with
- view and interact with SAS BI Dashboards, SAS reports, and SAS Stored Processes
- interact with relational data sources and multidimensional data sources.
A quién va dirigido
||7 horas/180 día licencia
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- open and save documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks in Word and Excel
- navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- use a web browser to access information.
Este curso utiliza SAS Information Delivery Portal, SAS Analytics Platform software.