This course provides information about how to use SAS BI Dashboard 4.4. You learn how to build and use dashboards.
Learn how to
- create and edit indicator data
- create and edit a range
- create and edit an indicator
- create and edit a dashboard and establish interactions between dashboard indicators
- view and interact with dashboards in the SAS BI Dashboard viewer
- view and interact with dashboards in the SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Who should attend
Standard Duration (duration can vary, see event schedule for details)
||14 hours/180 day license
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Knowledge of the SAS Information Delivery Portal, Structured Query Language (SQL), SAS Information Map Studio, and SAS Stored Processes is helpful but not required. You can gain the SAS Information Delivery Portal knowledge by completing the Personalizing the SAS Information Delivery Portal course. You can gain the SQL knowledge by completing the SAS SQL 1: Essentials course. You can gain the SAS Information Map Studio knowledge by completing the Creating Information Maps Using SAS course. You can gain the SAS Stored Process knowledge by completing the Creating Stored Processes Using SAS 1: Essentials course.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform, SAS BI Dashboard software.
Working with BI Dashboards
Creating Indicator Data
- getting started with SAS BI Dashboards
- designing and viewing BI dashboards
- designing SAS BI Dashboard components
- examining the SAS Platform architecture
- discussing the course environment and scenario
- what is indicator data?
- using an information map data source
- using an SQL query data source
- using a table data source
- using a stored process data source
- designing a range
- creating ranges
- designing indicators
- creating indicators
Linking Indicators to SAS Content
- creating a dashboard
- establishing indicator interactions
- linking to a SAS report
- linking to a SAS Stored Process