This course is for SAS administrators who need to install and configure the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Define the architecture of the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- Complete pre-installation tasks.
- Install the platform.
- Configure the platform.
- Install client applications and identify next steps.
A chi è rivolto
SAS Administrators who need to install and configure the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
||14 ore/180 giorno licenza
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
This course addresses SAS Analytics Platform software.
Exploring the Architecture of the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
Completing Pre-installation Tasks
- Introduction to the Platform for SAS Business Analytics.
Installing and Configuring the SAS Metadata Server
- Exploring the deployment process.
- Creating required accounts and groups.
- Creating a SAS Software Depot.
- Installing required third-party software.
Accessing the SAS Compute and Middle Tier Servers
- Installing and configuring the SAS Metadata Server.
- Implementing a SAS Metadata Server cluster.
Installing Client Applications and Identifying Next Steps
- Installing and configuring the SAS Compute and Middle Tier servers.
Troubleshooting and Managing a Deployment
- Installing and configuring client applications.
- Initializing the SAS Environment Manager Service Architecture framework.
- Identifying next steps.
Exploring the Platform for SAS Business Analytics
- Troubleshooting your SAS deployment.
- SAS hot fixes.
- Deployment Backup and Recovery Tool.
- Exploring the SAS Workspace Server.
- Exploring the SAS Stored Process Server.
- Exploring SAS reports.
- SAS Environment Manager.
- SAS resources.
- Beyond this course.